Page 224 of 434 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 6499

I'm actually incredibly surprised at how easily a reader like me, who never read a X-Men comic (but watched their cartoons in the 90's and 2000's) got to comprehend everything which happened. That's strangely refreshing and truly a feat of strength from Hickman. I really want to learn the rest of the story already !

I'm debating collecting the Storm, Jean, and Cyclops variants with the Krakoa plants and putting them on display.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I'm actually incredibly surprised at how easily a reader like me, who never read a X-Men comic (but watched their cartoons in the 90's and 2000's) got to comprehend everything which happened. That's strangely refreshing and truly a feat of strength from Hickman. I really want to learn the rest of the story already !
    I really feel like new and long-time readers are in this together!

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post

These variant covers are going to bleed my wallet dry. Worth it!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

With HoX #2's HUGE revelation I am very excited to see how PoX #2 carries the narrative forward.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

5 more days. Proteus, give me strength.
    "Cable was right!"

The wait is agonizing.....

Hoping that POX2 picks up directly after HOX2 and they don’t fast forward pass that epic conversation.

Worse for me as I only buy trades. To think I have to wait until December for the whole thing collected where I can just sit and page and flip ahead and go back. Digital is great and all, but I like the purdy big pictures.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Worse for me as I only buy trades. To think I have to wait until December for the whole thing collected where I can just sit and page and flip ahead and go back. Digital is great and all, but I like the purdy big pictures.
    Honestly you're mad to not be reading this as it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    yeah this is a story that you dont want spoiled for you and I cant imagine being tuned into the boards and social media and completely being able to avoid it

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    yeah this is a story that you dont want spoiled for you and I cant imagine being tuned into the boards and social media and completely being able to avoid it
    I was pleased to avoid spoilers from Monday to Wednesday evening when I finally had time to read it. There is no way I would have been as shocked by this issue if I hadn’t. And the shock was the most enjoyable part of it. So waiting months and avoiding social media would be unthinkable.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

fan art by Andrew Drilon

hmmmm actually let me know if i should move this to another thread because of potential spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    This is the main selling point for this series so far. It’s done in a way that even if you aren’t a big time X-men fan you can still enjoy the ride. My wife who is only familiar with the cartoon decided to give it a shot and read all 3 issues while I was working. Suddenly I’m getting calls while I’m at work with her telling me theories on what she thinks is going to happen next and asking when the next issue comes out. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Oh I'm reading digitally, but I don't buy floppies until it's a trade PB. This has been testing my patience though.

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Oh I'm reading digitally, but I don't buy floppies until it's a trade PB. This has been testing my patience though.
    No way I could hold out on not buying the issues and waiting for trades on this. Digital just couldn’t cut it for me. You are either crazy or blessed with an insane amount of patience.....

Probably a mixture of both lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    fan art by Andrew Drilon

hmmmm actually let me know if i should move this to another thread because of potential spoilers
    what if Destiny is Moira's grandmother?