Page 226 of 434 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276326 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 6499
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    me on not-wednesday

when wednesday

LMFAO

10char
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    She's not an Omega. She's Theta.
    Which I take to mean her power is finite.
    Only in the sense that Destiny foresaw 10 lives, with maybe 11 if Moira played her cards right. But that's also what Destiny saw, and we know her visions aren't always accurate -- she can be surprised, too (like her present self in DoFP).

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Only in the sense that Destiny foresaw 10 lives, with maybe 11 if Moira played her cards right. But that's also what Destiny saw, and we know her visions aren't always accurate -- she can be surprised, too (like her present self in DoFP).
    That's So Destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    That's So Destiny.
    Don't give Disney ideas.
    "Cable was right!"

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Don't give Disney ideas.
    Lol. No kidding
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Theta = death
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Hickman's such a damn nerd. Theta also represents the number 9 which is the number of lives Moira used so far. It was also written like this:

1024px-Phoenician_teth.svg.jpg
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Just read House of X #2.

Holy freaking sh*t, it's been a long time since something blew my mind like that issue did, one of the best single issues in recent memory, it was great.

Anyway, I was surprised at a little detail in the chart from the final page, Cassandra Nova's genocide of Genosha was only 3 years ago in Marvel Universe time, that's extremely recent, more so considering everything the X-Men have done and go through since then. I'd have thought at least 5-8 years had passed since Genosha.

BANNED

Also, I think the fact that her 6th life was skipped will be a very important factor down the line, that can't be random.

Hickman's such a damn nerd. Theta also represents the number 9 which is the number of lives Moira used so far. It was also written like this:

no way...he really thinks about everything

BANNED

I am not taking the claim of Genosha being 3 years ago seriously. I chalk that up to what I think Jordan White said about 'averaging out' the sliding timescale and it being fluid and up to interpretation. For me personally the overall X-timeline is a minimum of ten years.

From Powers Of X #1....

When they run down the "Surviving Mutants..." list, they point out that a number of mutants are seemingly acting a Superguardians for the Empire. It will be interesting to see just how much they wind up addressing that if it should ever come up again.

I need Trevor and Lin to still be alive.

Yes. We were discussing this in other threads, and possibly this one. Theta is a mutable symbol and way back before it was a Greek letter it was the symbol on the front of the book. Also the symbol being a circle suggests it was partly chosen to represent Moira’s reincarnation cycles. It has other meanings too. Look carefully and you can see the Infinity symbol in there also. The one we keep hearing, that it’s a death symbol, is only one of many meanings, and not actually that common.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Astonishing Member

I just read House of X#1 and Powers of X#1 recently and thought the stories were great.
    I will be reading for sure the X-men comics,it have been years since i thought the x-men comics were must reads as they are now with stories by Jonathan Hickman and art by Pepe Larraz and R.B.Silva.