Page 227 of 434 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I need Trevor and Lin to still be alive.
    In the Powers future? Unlikely, as that's 100 years or so in the future, so even a newborn baby would likely be dead by then. In the present though, definitely. Based on what we saw in House of X #1, I'd say everybody who ever died has been resurrected and everyone who was depowered is restored.

2nd and 3rd printing covers:
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/08...hird-printing/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

So in a way, Scott could have been revived in House of X instead of Uncanny X-Men, since Uncanny X-Men seems to be superfluous for the most part.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

OK so where is the event where Moira gets a secret team of X-men that include Vulcan ,Darwin,Sway,Petra to go to Krakoa for the 1st rescue attempt? I think that will be a important factor in one of the lives.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I think that what Hickman did with Moira was great but she is now a totally different character and who knows where is he going to leave her story. This was a great development but also a double edged sword, how could anybody top that for Moira?
    She may be be left unusable after this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I think that what Hickman did with Moira was great but she is now a totally different character and who knows where is he going to leave her story. This was a great development but also a double edged sword, how could anybody top that for Moira?
    She’s been dead for 18 years.

At the end of the run, she'll get sent to a prison upon which editorial will say she's going to be an active player in the universe, only for the actual next writer to create worse new characters to write about instead and basically treat her the same way she would be treated if dead.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Yes Moira, you were always an X-man, even if we didnt know it

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    LOL...I was about to say, she's been unusable for nearly 20 years. This gave her imnportance that no one ever expected

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Great point, Anything is better than death or limbo but it feels weird because she will be practically a totally different character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    At the end of the run, she'll get sent to a prison upon which editorial will say she's going to be an active player in the universe, only for the actual next writer to create worse new characters to write about instead and basically treat her the same way she would be treated if dead.
    Is this about Hydra Cap

Is this about Hydra Cap
    when is it not with me
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I believe that will depend on future writers but potentially this puts Moira on the same level as a mutant leader with Charles and Magneto, her power comes from experience and knowledge, a very interesting relationship with Destiny and Mystique and an explanation for why she got sick from the legacy virus. I hope we will see Moira around Krakoa after this series is done.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

It's looking like Krakoa could be sorta of a evolving mutation that carries the X-gene and advances it in situations to keep the x-gene active sorta like the green.Now thinking about past things that Moira and Krakoa have been big factors in is getting entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    It's looking like Krakoa could be sorta of a evolving mutation that carries the X-gene and advances it in situations to keep the x-gene active sorta like the green.Now thinking about past things that Moira and Krakoa have been big factors in is getting entertaining.
    Hmmm. I wonder if Hickman has been reading Greg Egan’s Teranesia. That could be terrifying.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

BANNED

Pre-PoX #2, I'm still trying to figure how Moira couldn't have factored Sinister in. (Assuming his betrayal marks out the future of Life 10) She knew by now what he was capable of, not only from Life 4 which largely tracks with the current continuity but from several others in which he was clearly dealt with.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    OK so where is the event where Moira gets a secret team of X-men that include Vulcan ,Darwin,Sway,Petra to go to Krakoa for the 1st rescue attempt? I think that will be a important factor in one of the lives.
    It's in the 10th life, the life where she becomes Moira MacTaggert and has Kevin/Proteus, the 616 life we're familiar with, for sure, but given how the other lives have gone, it's not unreasonable to assume something similar happened in one or more of the other lives as well.