Page 231 of 434 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    There is something out there. spoilers:
    Phalanx returns in POX2
    end of spoilers
    This is not so much of a spoiler but a response so possible spoiler.

spoilers:
    Beast genocided them once he can do so again. Maybe they're refugees
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    This is not so much of a spoiler but a response so possible spoiler.

spoilers:
    Beast genocided them once he can do so again. Maybe they're refugees
    end of spoilers
    I’m beginning to think spoilers:
    we should all take a drink every time someone in this forum uses the g-word. That said, reducing Warlock to ashes wasn’t enough to get rid of the Technarchy. Someone had to go and snort that stuff.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    "There is something out there"

No, it is not something, it is pretty much the issue. Someone read the issue and posted a summary. You can't do that here until tomorrow, so don't start circumventing the rules by talking about things that are "out there."
    It’s within 24 hours and I put what I said in spoilers tags.
    I believe that’s in bounds per the forum code of conduct.
    Did I miss something?

Extraordinary Member

Did I miss something?
    Technically spoilers of new issues are not permitted until 9am the day of release.

I know this 'rumor' comes via BC, who got it from someone on a spec FB group, who just happens to be a retailer who read the book and is trying to get ahead of the game on the inevitable spec hype on some dollar bin books. But the whole issue spoilers are also out there, and it won't be long before people start dropping those in here too.

BANNED

Did I miss something?
    It’s not allowed, as stated last week by one of the mods.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Technically spoilers of new issues are not permitted until 9am the day of release.

I know this 'rumor' comes via BC, who got it from someone on a spec FB group, who just happens to be a retailer who read the book and is trying to get ahead of the game on the inevitable spec hype on some dollar bin books. But the whole issue spoilers are also out there, and it won't be long before people start dropping those in here too.
    Spoiler threads aren’t permitted until 9am. But I’m pretty sure illegal spoilers can’t or shouldn’t be discussed until the digital issue drops on ComiXology, unless it’s a DM.

I just had a thought that I can't find if the possibility is being discussed anywhere.

However, I believe Power of X is the continuation from Timeline #9. We never are told the year of that resolution, and based on the information in Power of X about the characters, it would make the most sense based on their origins.

Possibly the unknown Timeline #6, but it makes FAR more sense for it to be Timeline #9. She obviously was prepared to do anything and had already modified herself, so odds are she lived MUCH longer.

This would answer all the questions i had about the characters origins since it made zero sense under the current X-Men, however, based on AoA...there ya go.

Edit: I have ZERO knowledge of issue #2 of Power of X. Just in case this is revealed or something. lol

Edit #2: And whatever she learns in Timeline #9 causes her to reboot to Timeline 10, to take a chance for some reason. I believe that she booted up Timeline 10 for a reason, and it is a huge risk that we are not aware of yet.

Edit #3: Lastly, let us not forget that Xavier is in Fantomexs body, and odds are has access to all The World has to offer to him...i can only imagine what Hickman will do with that playground. That aspect of his run is something i am looking forward too, because i think it will end up being very relevant in the end.
    Last edited by gambit2051; 08-13-2019 at 06:13 PM. Reason: 1 more idea

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    It’s not allowed, as stated last week by one of the mods.
    Is it though? Last week I asked if anyone knew official rules on spoiler threads but got no answer. I then started a very clearly titled spoiler thread, and it was later deleted. I didn't get a message about it but seems spoiler threads are off limits till morning of, which also causes spoilers to come out in normal thread.

Quote Originally Posted by gambit2051 View Post
    I just had a thought that I can't find if the possibility is being discussed anywhere.

However, I believe Power of X is the continuation from Timeline #9. We never are told the year of that resolution, and based on the information in Power of X about the characters, it would make the most sense based on their origins.
    That would make sense as we’ve seen a peak into Ninth Life’s future where Moira and Poccy are facing off against Tri-Sentinels and Nimrod.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Is it though? Last week I asked if anyone knew official rules on spoiler threads but got no answer. I then started a very clearly titled spoiler thread, and it was later deleted. I didn't get a message about it but seems spoiler threads are off limits till morning of, which also causes spoilers to come out in normal thread.
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...36#post4499636

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Please no spoilers posted until Wednesday 9am EST. If you want a link ask for it via pm. It's been a long time since this many posters have been excited about an X-Book so overwhelmingly, please respect that. Thank you!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    That would make sense as we’ve seen a peak into Ninth Life’s future where Moira and Poccy are facing off against Tri-Sentinels and Nimrod.
    It's possible. If we ever get a look at the 'Old man' wolverine is referring to it might shed some light considering Moira murdered Xavier and Magneto in Life #9.

Mighty Member

Ahh. Thank you!

BANNED

I'm ready for Spoilers!! PM me lol.

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

I love spoilers.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    It's possible. If we ever get a look at the 'Old man' wolverine is referring to it might shed some light considering Moira murdered Xavier and Magneto in Life #9.
    When i saw that page with those 4 mutants it almost reaffirmed that it must be the 9th Timeline since Hickman always plans for his work to remain no matter what time nonsense someone might come up with later. Secret Wars and Time Runs Out are both things that people still remember in the main universe. Some aspects of it were wiped clean (Tonys personality, Daredevils city, Miles, etc...), but all of it still happened to them, unlike many Days storylines which are "erased" usually after the story runs it's course.

Being set in Timeline 9 would make it Canon because it would be information that Moira uses to change the outcome in the 10th Timeline. Otherwise...well...we all saw what Bendis did with the Future Time Traveling X-Men and Wizard Iceman...yeah...