Page 255 of 434 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 6499
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    It would not be the first time we have had fake covers. However, I don't think Hickman is making Krakoa prominent if it won't have some role when the ongoings start.
    I think you can see a gateway in the Marauders interior art.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I hear Krakoa is sticking around, so I don't guess it's evil. I am glad the mutants are living on it, rather than Mars.

This week is gonna drag. I am on edge for HOX 3. Hopefully that cover isn't lying. lol Because that's one Hell of a squad.
    Agreed. Cyclops, Jean, Logan, Warren, Monet, Paige and Kurt is a sick team. I love it.

BANNED

Speaking of Mars: Was it ever confirmed that Marvel at one point intended to set the X-Men up off-world post-Secret Wars or during the Inhumans mess? Or was that just rumor? I always wondered about that claim and what the details were.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Speaking of Mars: Was it ever confirmed that Marvel at one point intended to set the X-Men up off-world post-Secret Wars or during the Inhumans mess? Or was that just rumor? I always wondered about that claim and what the details were.
    Just a rumor by Bleeding Cool. One of the many that were totally ......., you know what I mean.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Just a rumor by Bleeding Cool. One of the many that were totally ......., you know what I mean.
    Totally correct? Because it was confirmed by Remender.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Totally correct? Because it was confirmed by Remender.
    I trust you tell the truth , but do you got prove of that? Because I never saw that.

Others have said that Marauders are traveling because the portals go down for some reason. But there’s also armored up guards with imprisoned mutants, ready to blow the brains out of anyone who comes out of the portal. I think everything will still be operational, but maybe Orchis survives and sets up bases all around the world, surrounding the portals.

BANNED

In PoX, can't Krakoan portals go off-world? Just stationing Orchis across the planet won't stop the mutants.

In PoX, can't Krakoan portals go off-world? Just stationing Orchis across the planet won't stop the mutants.
    It won’t, but it stops the everyday mutant that may have decided that they want to move to Krakoa. They may not necessarily have access to powers or technology that can take them off world.

BANNED

I can't see the FF or most of the Avengers laying down for that kind of armed presence against the mutants in, say, NYC (we've seen at least one portal in Washington Square Park) or other places. But who knows. If they shrugged and stayed hands-off at that point it would justify everything Magneto and Moira (and Scott) have believed.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    I trust you tell the truth , but do you got prove of that? Because I never saw that.
    That was way back. When Extraordinary was about to release, allegedly Ramos said Remender was supposed to take over instead of Lemire but he was gonna send the mutants to Mars instead of sucking Inhuman garbage gas.
    "Cable was right!"

I can't see the FF or most of the Avengers laying down for that kind of armed presence against the mutants in, say, NYC (we've seen at least one portal in Washington Square Park) or other places. But who knows. If they shrugged and stayed hands-off at that point it would justify everything Magneto and Moira (and Scott) have believed.
    Maybe not NYC or even any place in the immediate vicinity, but there are only so many places the usual MU heroes can reach at a time while also fighting threats against the Earth. Plus, Moira has all the proof she needs regarding how necessary this plan is for mutants to establish stuff on their own (and not rely on non-mutants) considering she’s lived it.

Spectacular Member

Yeah, and in Excalibur interiors. This isn't a fakeout.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISnowNothin View Post
    Yeah, and in Excalibur interiors. This isn't a fakeout.
    Which ones? The interiors I remember seeing just looks like Otherworld.

BANNED

I also thought I saw a Krakoan gate in the Excalibur interior art, but others have said it was Otherworld stuff.

As for the post-AvX, etc. books, Remender doing a main book off-planet would've actually interested me. Do we have many details beyond that vague logline (if it was true)?