Page 260 of 426 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310360 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 6388
  1. #3886
    Fantastic Member Wall-Crawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Excellent issue

  2. #3887
    Astonishing Member Silver Fang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,611

    Default

    https://mobile.twitter.com/QuixoticC...35702193872896

    Liking this cover better than the original. Though just leave of the word bubble.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-21-2019 at 12:32 PM.

  3. #3888
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,356

    Default

    Are there screenshots of ISnowNothing's post and what Comicbook.com said?
    "Cable was right!"

  4. #3889
    Astonishing Member cranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Are there screenshots of ISnowNothing's post and what Comicbook.com said?
    I am not sure what the issue is but here is the article which includes all the tweets ISnowNothing made that they 'stole' from.

  5. #3890
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    Since we share a body, he knows what you're saying through me.

    https://twitter.com/JHickman/status/1164263138604265473

  6. #3891
    Mugga, please. xhx23x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Since we share a body, he knows what you're saying through me.

    https://twitter.com/JHickman/status/1164263138604265473
    I'm honestly just enjoying the ride but hopefully this appeases some concerns.

  7. #3892
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    hope he's subtweeting woozie specifically

  8. #3893
    Extraordinary Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    9,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I am not sure what the issue is but here is the article which includes all the tweets ISnowNothing made that they 'stole' from.
    egg on my face, hardboiled, over easy, sunnyside up, omelette, egg on my face

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Since we share a body, he knows what you're saying through me.

    https://twitter.com/JHickman/status/1164263138604265473
    How does it feel possessing such a godly beard?

  9. #3894
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    i use it to carry around totinos pizza rolls, it's amazing

  10. #3895
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    hope he's subtweeting woozie specifically
    Good, maybe we can get away from his OCs i don't care about.

  11. #3896
    Astonishing Member Silver Fang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,611

    Default

    3rd printing cover.


    Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Good, maybe we can get away from his OCs i don't care about.
    Lol as someone mentioned, we got more X-Men on covers than we did in 5 issues. lol But oh well. We're getting back to them next Wed. thankfully and possible will have spoilers a day or two before that.

    Just another 5 or 6 day wait. Only thing slowing me down is the 10 hour work shift on Sat. lol

  12. #3897
    Chris-chan of X-fans Maestroneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    5,771

    Default

    https://twitter.com/RyanHigginsRyan/...85122729799680

    Looks like issues are still being underordered so the Diamond charts will continue to not tell the whole story.

  13. #3898
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    7,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    https://twitter.com/RyanHigginsRyan/...85122729799680

    Looks like issues are still being underordered so the Diamond charts will continue to not tell the whole story.
    Marvel warned that this would be a major blockbuster, they didn't want to believe

  14. #3899
    Ultimate Member JKtheMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bedford UK
    Posts
    10,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    https://twitter.com/RyanHigginsRyan/...85122729799680

    Looks like issues are still being underordered so the Diamond charts will continue to not tell the whole story.
    You have to sympathise with the retailers here. If any of them ordered high for Age of X-Man they would probably still have them.

    To order appropriately for the eventual demand they would have had to gamble on Hickman hitting high numbers for a number of books before seeing the content. We haven’t seen this much interest in any X-Men books for a very long time.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

  15. #3900
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    7,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    You have to sympathise with the retailers here. If any of them ordered high for Age of X-Man they would probably still have them.

    To order appropriately for the eventual demand they would have had to gamble on Hickman hitting high numbers for a number of books before seeing the content. We haven’t seen this much interest in any X-Men books for a very long time.
    If they ordered high on Age of X-man they are really bad on reatail

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •