Page 270 of 434 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280320370 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 6499

like, zoinks, scoob

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Attachment 86119

Was reading Infinity and found this little nugget. Oh Hickman lol
    I remember this scene. You can say a lot about a Hickman, but you can never say the man doesn't think big.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    https://twitter.com/RyanHigginsRyan/...85122729799680

Looks like issues are still being underordered so the Diamond charts will continue to not tell the whole story.
    I can also attest that comic shops aren't ordering enough. I recently went to one of the biggest comic shops in my area, hoping to get some variant covers for House of X #2 after it came out. They were sold out completely. I even asked how much they ordered. The guy at the counter said they thought they over-ordered. Turns out, the opposite was the case. Even for the main covers, they only had a total of five issues left and that was just three days after the issue came out. They had no remaining copies of House of X #1 or Powers of X #1. So this stuff is selling and it's selling well.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Attachment 86119

Was reading Infinity and found this little nugget. Oh Hickman lol
    Don't worry about that, only raise your finger when the Xaiver/Magneto version of this panel comes up

BANNED

Hickman's Avengers, what a great run, I miss that.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I can also attest that comic shops aren't ordering enough. I recently went to one of the biggest comic shops in my area, hoping to get some variant covers for House of X #2 after it came out. They were sold out completely. I even asked how much they ordered. The guy at the counter said they thought they over-ordered. Turns out, the opposite was the case. Even for the main covers, they only had a total of five issues left and that was just three days after the issue came out. They had no remaining copies of House of X #1 or Powers of X #1. So this stuff is selling and it's selling well.
    My local store can not cover the pull list...most people didnt add it until after issue 1 so they could not add to order until issue 4... they had taken the order nu.ber they used near the beginning of uncanny (becuse it did drop) and added 6 to it...
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

BANNED

So, found the spoilers for HoX #3 this time.
    Won't bother anyone anymore.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 08-26-2019 at 02:41 PM.

Is anyone else only able to buy one copy at comics shops? There are only two shops that have HOX and POX in my area (one in Philly, one in a suburb right outside) and both places are only letting folks buy 1 copy.
    Last edited by GeneTitan; 08-26-2019 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    like, zoinks, scoob

Nice booty Reed

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Wow, leaks don't wait for tuesdays anymore.

If posible I would like to know one thing

spoilers:
    did Jean do something?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    So, found the spoilers for HoX #3 this time.
    Won't bother anyone anymore.
    They seem to have been deleted. If you’ve got them, please PM me.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    They seem to have been deleted. If you’ve got them, please PM me.
    Yeah. Sadly the user deleted their entire account. Idk if someone from Marvel gave them the boot or what. Too bad. Now that the X-Men are finally back after a month, I was looking forward to the spoils ever Min. or Tues.

So it'll be back to the drawing board where if youtube reviewers are on their game, you can get those reviews VERY late Tues. night - like 11:00 pm central, or early Wed. morning. Can't have nice things. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-26-2019 at 05:08 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Don't worry about that, only raise your finger when the Xaiver/Magneto version of this panel comes up

And the true "one was life, the other was death" was Reed/Victor when it all came to a climax.

I wonder if the Charles/Erik version of this will be a sleight of hand and the duo fighting in the climax of the HiX-Men will be someone else.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    And the true "one was life, the other was death" was Reed/Victor when it all came to a climax.

I wonder if the Charles/Erik version of this will be a sleight of hand and the duo fighting in the climax of the HiX-Men will be someone else.
    I hope it is Xavier and Magneto. They started everything and I think they have the most interesting and meaningful rivalry/friendship on the X-men by far.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Wow, leaks don't wait for tuesdays anymore.

If posible I would like to know one thing

spoilers:
    did Jean do something?
    end of spoilers
    Did you get the spoilers? I found it but they were deleted. The comments seemed positive though but they were vague.