Page 271 of 434 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281321371 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 6499
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Did you get the spoilers? I found it but they were deleted. The comments seemed positive though but they were vague.
    No, sorry. I didn't read them before they were deleted.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    No, sorry. I didn't read them before they were deleted.
    Thanks!

10 char

BANNED

I don't have them.But I remember important parts.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I don't have them.But I remember important parts.
    Can you pm me some highlights? Much appreciated!

It's Tuesday, and I'm sitting here drinking my morning tea, and actually getting excited that HoX #3 is coming tomorrow! It's a great time to be an X-Men fan!

Oh no, did they delete the spoilers from Reddit? It was part of my Tuesday routine.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Oh no, did they delete the spoilers from Reddit? It was part of my Tuesday routine.
    I was able to read it before it got deleted. It was something. Things are heating up.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I was able to read it before it got deleted. It was something. Things are heating up.
    Yeah. Such a bummer their account is deleted just as we start getting to good stuff. After (for me) a month-long lull. lol

Oh well. Given the hype around these books, spoilers will start coming again tonight. Usually Comic Book University does reviews for it at midnight, which is 11:00 pm for me.

Not long, but the one thing that'll make it drag is work. lol

on the topic of being comic shops being sold out. Ive been two 2 comic shops in portland trying to look for just the original covers. Not even the variants and they are always sold out.
    I have a pull list at one but i guess they have so many being requested that you get whatever they have. so ive been getting random variants when i go i because i dont get to the comic shop till like 6p
    kind of bummed because i wanted the original covers. I did get one good variant though with the x-ladies that i did not request.

Can you PM them to me please, if you remember them?

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yes, they were posted briefly. But they were subsequently deleted. Someone managed to put them on PasteBin. That's how I read them. Check the comments section on Reddit. You should be able to find a link.

I won't paste them here, but if the descriptions are any indications, this upcoming issue will get people talking and theorizing like never before.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

H
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Wow, leaks don't wait for tuesdays anymore.

If posible I would like to know one thing

spoilers:
    did Jean do something?
    end of spoilers
    Did you get a answer?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Just visited the appreciation thread of my favouritest of all villains'...Selene
    And...with the pending showdown with Mother Mold and sundry AI, it would have been crazy wonderful if she had a feature spot in either HoX or PoX, and after in Dawn of X, somewhere.
    She is the one true X-Villain I think missing from the story, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Yes, they were posted briefly. But they were subsequently deleted. Someone managed to put them on PasteBin. That's how I read them. Check the comments section on Reddit. You should be able to find a link.

I won't paste them here, but if the descriptions are any indications, this upcoming issue will get people talking and theorizing like never before.
    Yeah, thanks I saw the pastebin link just now. I can't wait to read the whole thing tomorrow.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't think our heros are going to succeed in preventing Nimrod's creation. That would be too easy, I bet they are all going to die.
    The pod people from the first issue are suspicious, I think everybody forgot about them way to early. Maybe they could be clones of the real ones after all, maybe nobody came back from the death for real and we are seeing only disposable replacements.
    trgt.jpg