Page 277 of 434 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327377 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 6499
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Did you all read HoX#1?
    Corsair may be human but he and the Starjammers, as allies, friends and family of the X-Men can have access to Krakoa, with granted permission and accompanied by a mutant.
    Jean spells it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    bc it would spoil a twist revealed down the line
    That's what I figured. I've read each issue multiple times, just wanted to be sure I didn't miss something.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    That pic ftom comic con with named characters as cast.

Even if every three issues have a different cast it looks like too much people.

Well at least Marvel didn't forget about Hope. I thought since they had Kid Cable that they were going to drop her.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It would be awkward if Corsair can't step on Krakoa considering that his three children are important parts of the nation (Well, Havok less) and he's always lending them the spacecraft for any nonsense that mutants need to do in space.

If there is a human exception it must be him.
    Tbh I doubt Corsair would even care his life and love is Space I'm sure he has to be periodically remind himself that he even has kids still knocking around on earth.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Tbh I doubt Corsair would even care his life and love is Space I'm sure he has to be periodically remind himself that he even has kids still knocking around on earth.
    I'm not great on Corsair but he tried to be a good dad for Tyke

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I'm not great on Corsair but he tried to be a good dad for Tyke
    I can't remember was Havok dead or Inverted at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I can't remember was Havok dead or Inverted at this point?
    With the Avengers I think

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    With the Avengers I think
    Yep, fighting the Apocalypse Twins and whatnot.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Did you all read HoX#1?
    Corsair may be human but he and the Starjammers, as allies, friends and family of the X-Men can have access to Krakoa, with granted permission and accompanied by a mutant.
    Jean spells it out.
    She was asked about using the portals, which do go places other than the island. Later in the issue Magneto declares that the island is off limits to humans.

I suppose nothing about this 100% means anything until Hickman decides it matters and then we will know for sure.

Now that we are halfway through I'm getting a distinct impression that the X-men are not the "good guys". It doesn't necessarily make them the "bad guys", but Hickman has woven in this eerie sense of dread and mistrust in the actions of the X-men (and "Xavier" in particular) for me. I don't feel like I am rooting for them. I feel like I am reading a sci-fi mystery that I am trying to figure out - which I love - but he hasn't engendered any love or sympathy for the X characters in me. I guess it feels like a dark, isolationist perspective on the X-men. I'm intrigued by the mystery, but don't feel like these are the "real" X-men. Anyone else?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jul Toya View Post
    Now that we are halfway through I'm getting a distinct impression that the X-men are not the "good guys". It doesn't necessarily make them the "bad guys", but Hickman has woven in this eerie sense of dread and mistrust in the actions of the X-men (and "Xavier" in particular) for me. I don't feel like I am rooting for them. I feel like I am reading a sci-fi mystery that I am trying to figure out - which I love - but he hasn't engendered any love or sympathy for the X characters in me. I guess it feels like a dark, isolationist perspective on the X-men. I'm intrigued by the mystery, but don't feel like these are the "real" X-men. Anyone else?
    As Cyclops said on HoX #1, did you expect mutants to be putting up with that **** forever?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I recall someone saying that Hickman or JDW or someone else in charge said that this story features 99 mutants but only one hero. I think the X-Men are notably not heroes, and that Moira is the only hero. We'll see the X-Men be heroes again in Dawn of X, or the end of these series.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I recall someone saying that Hickman or JDW or someone else in charge said that this story features 99 mutants but only one hero. I think the X-Men are notably not heroes, and that Moira is the only hero. We'll see the X-Men be heroes again in Dawn of X, or the end of these series.
    They said 93 heroes and 92 villains

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    As Cyclops said on HoX #1, did you expect mutants to be putting up with that **** forever?
    Period.

I'm not opposed to the new stance of the x-men.

I have to say, I don't really feel like HOX and POX are distinct enough from each other to really warrant being separate series. Not that it really bothers me, but it just reads like a single series and they could decide between the two titles and just decided to split the difference.