Page 278 of 434 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328378 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 6499
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I have to say, I don't really feel like HOX and POX are distinct enough from each other to really warrant being separate series. Not that it really bothers me, but it just reads like a single series and they could decide between the two titles and just decided to split the difference.
    Thats kind of the point isn't it? Two parts of the same whole.

And I'd say they're distinct enough with PoX focusing mainly on the different timeline shenanigans but regardless the point of the two series is to eventually meet in the middle during the course of the event.

What do you think will be the position of Namor and Atlantis towards Krakoa? They could be natural allies.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    What do you think will be the position of Namor and Atlantis towards Krakoa? They could be natural allies.
    interesting. land, sea and sky.... in his script for hox1 Hickman really emphasized the “natural” aspect of everything on krakoa, no man-made materials etc. so maybe he wants to go there. Namor’s a mutant so he can go on krakoa and he’s known for his extreme views = perfect ally. There are so many characters who’s takes on krakoa I wanna see. This was entirely mindless rambling

I have to say, I don't really feel like HOX and POX are distinct enough from each other to really warrant being separate series. Not that it really bothers me, but it just reads like a single series and they could decide between the two titles and just decided to split the difference.
    The only reason they're separate series is because it's a nice format for Larraz and Silva.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    interesting. land, sea and sky.... in his script for hox1 Hickman really emphasized the “natural” aspect of everything on krakoa, no man-made materials etc. so maybe he wants to go there. Namor’s a mutant so he can go on krakoa and he’s known for his extreme views = perfect ally. There are so many characters who’s takes on krakoa I wanna see. This was entirely mindless rambling
    Yeah, it's an interesting status quo change. For example, what does Doom think about Krakoa?

What is Wakanda position?

What’s the power structure now. Who are the main leaders of the mutant race now

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yeah, it's an interesting status quo change. For example, what does Doom think about Krakoa?

What is Wakanda position?
    Both Wakanda and Atlantis supported Jean's idea for a mutant nation, so maybe they're not on hostile terms with Krakoa.

BUT you have to consider her approach was waaaaay more tame than what Xavier and Magneto are doing. So it's up in the air.

Doom probably just thinks of Krakoa as a potential enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I recall someone saying that Hickman or JDW or someone else in charge said that this story features 99 mutants but only one hero. I think the X-Men are notably not heroes, and that Moira is the only hero. We'll see the X-Men be heroes again in Dawn of X, or the end of these series.
    The only hero will be Cyclops. Mark my words. He is always the hero.
    Last edited by JKtheMac; 08-31-2019 at 07:57 AM.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

There has been a clear attempt to make sure anyone not reading PoX can get the full story. PoX is technically about something else. The wider implications and bigger picture.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    There has been a clear attempt to make sure anyone not reading PoX can get the full story. PoX is technically about something else. The wider implications and bigger picture.
    I feel like if I was just reading HoX I’d be lost. What would the Moira reveal have to do with literally anything? Why is cyclops suddenly going after Orchis? If you’re reading only hox the story maybe makes sense but probably seems jolted and rushed, if you’re reading only PoX you probably want to die

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    They said 93 heroes and 92 villains
    I there is a lot of characters from the promo that still didn't showed up

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    POX is clearly the companion to House of X

Could we consider mr. sinister the first Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    POX is clearly the companion to House of X
    Yes. An unnecessary one if you just want to follow the key characters and know what is going on in with the status quo.

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    I feel like if I was just reading HoX I’d be lost. What would the Moira reveal have to do with literally anything? Why is cyclops suddenly going after Orchis? If you’re reading only hox the story maybe makes sense but probably seems jolted and rushed, if you’re reading only PoX you probably want to die
    The text piece flowchart explains it all. It might as well have said “if you were not reading the last two PoX issues” at the top of the flowchart.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    What’s the power structure now. Who are the main leaders of the mutant race now
    Magneto, Xavier, Moira and maybe Apocalypse until Dawn of X