Page 281 of 434 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291331381 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Yeah. Death of the Inhumans was mean spirited. I didn't think Cates had it in him.

LMAO.
    He knew he didn't have it in him, Marvel didn't care as long as he made them make money, so he took the best scene from Aaron and wrote John Wick where John Wick forgets his powers and also forgets that he doesn't need sign language and also John Wick gets replaced by a horse.

And the best/second best Inhumans and a good fish died for it.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    #2 didn't pop my Krakoa pod as hard as they promised it would, so #5 better blow my back out.

https://twitter.com/kibblesmith/stat...74861721124864
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Agreed. If it's abour Moira again, I'll be indifferent. If it includes our bigger characters, then cool. Lol
    I want what ya'll are smoking lol if HoX #5 is even half as good as #2 I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I want what ya'll are smoking lol if HoX #5 is even half as good as #2 I'll be pleasantly surprised.
    Eh. Lol I think HOX 3 has been the best issue since 1 due to having present-day characters.

Only thing I liked in HOX 2 was Destiny. Which isn't HOX of Hickman's fault. I just always had minority taste. So stuff I would love or get excited about is not in line with the majority fanbase or officials. Business as usual. No hard feelings on my end. But HOX 2 just wasn't for me -in terms of hype.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-02-2019 at 01:42 PM.

Agreed.

HOX #2 redefined the X-men as much as Morrison's New X-men #114.
    I'm not sure he can overcome what he did with Moira X, but I hope so.

the Moira reveal was well-done, added layers to her character and set up an interesting new plotline that riffs off of old ones enough to keep even the oldest geezer in the fanbase interested.
    But redefine the franchise? nah. tossed in some new ingredients but it’s the same soup. I think(/Hope) there’s crazier stuff to come

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Eh. Lol I think HOX 3 has been the best issue since 1 due to having present-day characters.

Only thing I liked in HOX 2 was Destiny. Which isn't HOX of Hickman's fault. I just always had minority taste. So stuff I would love or get excited about is not in line with the majority fanbase or officials. Business as usual. No hard feelings on my end. But HOX 2 just wasn't for me -in terms of hype.
    Oh I totally understand that HoX/PoX for being an X-Men story have had very few X-Men so far.

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    the Moira reveal was well-done, added layers to her character and set up an interesting new plotline that riffs off of old ones enough to keep even the oldest geezer in the fanbase interested.
    But redefine the franchise? nah. tossed in some new ingredients but it’s the same soup. I think(/Hope) there’s crazier stuff to come
    For the record I never said it redefined the franchise lol

I do however think it was a masterstroke of an issue just for the fact that Hickman had to do all the things you mentioned while making it all feel cohesive and familiar.
    Last edited by loke13; 09-02-2019 at 02:02 PM.

A Joker movie's about to drop. You already know what I'm on.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Oh I totally understand that HoX/PoX for being an X-Men story have had very few X-Men so far.

For the record I never said it redefined the franchise lol

I do however think it was a masterstroke of an issue just for the fact that Hickman had to do all the things you mentioned while making it all feel cohesive and familiar.
    Whoops..Guess we agree then lol. I was sort of responding to a couple posts on the subject but only quoted yours because it seemed to blanket-summarize most of what was said, totally my bad for misconstruing

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    None of the famous ones who died, right? I know Pockjaw fitted but then did not die after all.
    The problem is just that is a terrible edgy story.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The problem is that Namor probably wants to tear Xavier's head off for what he did.

The Inhumans are isolated on the Moon recovering from their casualties in Death of the Inhumans.

All Eternals committed suicide in Aaron's Avengers.
    What did Xavier do to Namor ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wall-Crawler View Post
    What did Xavier do to Namor ?
    It was discovered that all the evil that Namor has done after the war was because Xavier tried to cure his PTSD with telepathy but only managed to worsen his condition, creating a second personality in Namor. The Invaders are currently looking for a telepath that can cure Namor.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

It was discovered that all the evil that Namor has done after the war was because Xavier tried to cure his PTSD with telepathy but only managed to worsen his condition, creating a second personality in Namor. The Invaders are currently looking for a telepath that can cure Namor.
    ... They aren't asking Jean, Emma, Rachel, or Betsy because...?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    ... They aren't asking Jean, Emma, Rachel, or Betsy because...?
    Because this arc was at the same time as Rosenberg's Uncanny X-men.

PD: And now he has the Serpent Crown, which makes him immune to telepathy. Chip has all the bases covered.
    Last edited by Glio; 09-02-2019 at 04:13 PM.

Astonishing Member

Geez that sounds awful.

I wish namor was one of the leaders of the x-men right now