Page 286 of 434 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290296336386 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 6499
    Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan D. White View Post
    That’s fair—tell you what, how about every week, I put out a document that lays out everything that happens in the issue? I can have copies made up and send them all over the world. We can find local places where you can go to get a copy, or you can get a copy from an online source.
    Need my email address? PM me.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

That’s fair—tell you what, how about every week, I put out a document that lays out everything that happens in the issue? I can have copies made up and send them all over the world. We can find local places where you can go to get a copy, or you can get a copy from an online source.
    That's a fatality if I've ever seen one, lol.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    That's a fatality if I've ever seen one, lol.
    Not really. I'm still buying the issue. I think the majority asking still buy the issues. Marvel isnt losing money due to spoilers! Spoilers are posted the day of the issue and people still buy it. Wikipedia is updated day of with plot details of every major studio release and people still go see those movies.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Jeeper 2.0 View Post
    Not really. I'm still buying the issue. I think the majority asking still buy the issues. Marvel isnt losing money due to spoilers! Spoilers are posted the day of the issue and people still buy it. Wikipedia is updated day of with plot details of every major studio release and people still go see those movies.
    By all means I have no judgment towards others when it comes to spoilers, especially if you'll still buy the issue, but that was a pretty good repartee.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

And no one is asking people to stop doing spoiler summaries of books that are out. Just books that are NOT out. There will be tons of spoilers on Wednesday—that’s fine. We are talking about Monday spoilers, two days before readers have the option of reading the comic themselves. You can read someone else’s interpretation of the issue all you want, that is your business, and I am not trying to stop that... once the book is publicly available.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Agreed. With people excited & set on something, spoilers won't stop them from actually seeing it with their own eyes. Just hearing someone TELL you what happens isn't the same as seeing it play out for yourself.

Thankfully, Wed. morning spoilers are still just as nice. Just not healthy waiting for them on a work night. lol Darn my anxiousness.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-03-2019 at 08:11 PM.

And no one is asking people to stop doing spoiler summaries of books that are out. Just books that are NOT out. There will be tons of spoilers on Wednesday—that’s fine. We are talking about Monday spoilers, two days before readers have the option of reading the comic themselves. You can read someone else’s interpretation of the issue all you want, that is your business, and I am not trying to stop that... once the book is publicly available.
    Meh, just the fact that you're out here gatekeeping when people are spoiled is kinda' heavy handed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    By all means I have no judgment towards others when it comes to spoilers, especially if you'll still buy the issue, but that was a pretty good repartee.
    Would have made more sense if we were asking for pirated copies.

Meh, just the fact that you're out here gatekeeping when people are spoiled is kinda' heavy handed.
    You’re the one who called people spoiled, not me. :P

Ok. You made me laugh.

BANNED

I wonder if Lila Cheney topped the charts in all of Moira’s lives.

I think this run has just got everyone excited. The X-Men are finally back on top where they belong and now everyone is impatient for the story. Haha, it's hard to wait 7 days for each issue. I only have to wait till about 3:00 AM or so and it will drop into my digital comic subscription and then I can read the issue.

I tried every comic store in my city and there were no hard copies of HoX and PoX anywhere, I am glad I subscribed through digital, but it would have been lovely to see the art in the physical comic.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I wonder if Lila Cheney topped the charts in all of Moira’s lives.
    rich johnston posited that moira would eventually start killing all songwriters, filmmakers and fiction authors just to get some fckin new content

BANNED

Just read the spoilers(if it is indeed true). Man, brutal.

Last edited by Kurisu; 09-03-2019 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Never mind, not worth it lmao