Page 296 of 434 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 6499
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    I can't remember if this was ever brought up or not...most likely it was...but what are people's thoughts on the year Moira spent in a coma before dying in life 5?

Could this tie into the reason we have not seen anything for life 6 yet?
    that year was shown with a dotted line, which was used for life 9 to mean, shiz happened but we can't tell you yet!

also, this could be a mistake but that was the only life which ended with a final dot but WITHOUT the words "Moira dies"...

Hadn't even thought about life 5 and the coma, there's so much to unpack and I'm sure there's much more MESS to come.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Hadn't even thought about life 5 and the coma, there's so much to unpack and I'm sure there's much more MESS to come.
    Tss tss tsss, not so negaive. Sun is shining.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Spectacular Member

It's the 20th anniversary of The Matrix. Hickman wants us to know we're living in a simulation. WAKE UP.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I’m still half expecting this to have a Scooby Doo ending with the X-Men ripping off Xavier’s helmet only to discover *gasp* ‘It’s Old Man Essex!’

Sinister's presence on a cover definitely lends credence to the theory that he'll be somehow responsible for undoing the deaths in the last issue.

I also have a theory that maybe that helmet Xavier is wearing is somehow covering that Sinister diamond thing on his forehead. That could be how he's controlling Sinister or vice versa.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I'm thinking that with Jean's death, Krakoa has 8 omegas. If we assume that Exodus joins them without too much trouble, they would lack one to have Powers of Ten.

They would be Legion, Mister M, Monarch or Franklin Richards. And Franklin Richards is the only one whose location is known.

Yep, I think Xavier is going to be so desperate that he will try to kidnap Franklin.

Spectacular Member

Nerfed Jean in her go go dress and blindly loyal soldier Scott are both so out of character, they can only be clones with memories of the originals circa our comics published in the '70s.

The real Jean and Scott are captives in a Krakoa No Place, with the real Charles. Logan, Kurt and all the other suicide squadders too. Moira of course.

Scott expects his teams to obey his orders. Why are you surprised that he agrees to obey his superiors?

He would be a hypocrite if he didn't, he has always respected the chain of command.

Spectacular Member

what's this world becoming... a comic which would normally be a crackling 15+ minute read becomes a deep immersion in message boards over hours and days -- something's gotta give

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    the only xmen villain that doesnt seem an xmen villain anymore is Sauron. Arcade is still very an xmen villain.
    Has Arcade even been in an exclusively X book in the last decade?

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Has Arcade even been in an exclusively X book in the last decade?
    Fantastic Four
    Avengers Academy
    Avengers Arena
    Avengers Undercover
    Patsy Walker AKA Hellcat
    Unbelievable Gwenpool
    Elektra
    Amazing Spider-Man
    Ghost Spider

No?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Yet Sauron was torturing Hellion and Friends in that Spidey/X mini just a few years ago. Hmmmm #SauronisanXVillain #ArcadeSUX #JusticeforMettle

Quote Originally Posted by jamesslow View Post
    Nerfed Jean in her go go dress and blindly loyal soldier Scott are both so out of character, they can only be clones with memories of the originals circa our comics published in the '70s.

The real Jean and Scott are captives in a Krakoa No Place, with the real Charles. Logan, Kurt and all the other suicide squadders too. Moira of course.
    I believe Jean and Scott never encountered the Phoenix Force. In this timeline something was orchestrated so Jean never got the Phoenix Force and, by default, it never came back and the Phoenix Five happened. Xavier wants Jean protected as an Omega telepath, because he knows how important that role is. Also, he knows Scott has the potential to kill him so he wants that edge without the actual cost of it.
    I'm calling it...This timeline has never had a Phoenix Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Yet Sauron was torturing Hellion and Friends in that Spidey/X mini just a few years ago. Hmmmm #SauronisanXVillain #ArcadeSUX #JusticeforMettle
    #LetSauronMakeHisDinosaurs #BringBackWeirdAlArcade
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Think #5 of HoX tell us how Mr. Sinister came to create the chimera's. Looking at the cover, he will use the eggs/pods which Xavier is using.