Page 298 of 434 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 6499
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    Pod people incoming
    Feral Wolverine is cute on his own way. I love him

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Nothing about Cassandra Nova so far, huh
    The only and closest reference we got was the annotation for the Mutant Extinction Events: Genosha.....Sentinel|Trask|Mummudrai Genocide.

BANNED

IMO Cassandra is not a mutant. She is a psychic parasite given flesh.

I was just kidding when I said Logan looked like the Summers family dog in X-Men # 1.

sorry if this has already discussed , but this thread has like 300 pages........lol

but does anyone know if Hickman will be in charge of all the X-books when they relaunch , I know he's writing X-men and a few issues of New Mutant , but will he have final say in all the other books as well
    Wherever I Go , The Wind Follows...............................And The Wind , It Smells Like Rain

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa View Post
    sorry if this has already discussed , but this thread has like 300 pages........lol

but does anyone know if Hickman will be in charge of all the X-books when they relaunch , I know he's writing X-men and a few issues of New Mutant , but will he have final say in all the other books as well
    He is working closely with senior editor Jordan D. White to basically showrun the entire line.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    All it really confirms is there will be a Krakoa in the 616 and these people working together.
    Come on. =)

Vita Ayala was a guest on the Jay & Miles podcast a week or two ago (a great episode for fans like me who see queer subtext *everywhere* in X-Men comics but sure to annoy anyone who thinks people like me are looking too hard, lol) but anyway,

Ayala is writing an as-yet unannounced title for Dawn of X wave two and the way they talked about Hickman definitely created the impression that he’s leading the charge on everything. It could be that Hickman is just the more visible name to most people, but Ayala did write the Prisoner X mini and presumably answered to White then, so it’s not like they don’t know him. I remember one comment (about Storm’s potential queerness): “I don’t make those decisions; maybe Hickman will.”

I get the sense that White is doing all the important stuff that a line editor would usually do (the logistical coordination, filling out creative teams, keeping everyone in touch and on schedule, keeping an eye on continuity, probably lots of stuff I don’t even realize!), except that Hickman is probably filling the purely creative aspects of that job to a degree that is probably unusual for Marvel. (White also seems to be leaving the typo proofreading to him — or else there are just so many typos that this is what happens when White catches 98% of them!) I get the sense that Hickman probably had a say in all the writers hired for the line and maybe even generated a lot of the basic concepts they pitched for. And I bet there’s very little he could propose that wouldn’t be approved..

So in conclusion Hickman better decide everyone is queer because now’s the chance!!! (jk!.....unless..!)
    Last edited by TOTALITY; 09-07-2019 at 07:51 PM. Reason: typo of course

Quote Originally Posted by TOTALITY View Post
    Vita Ayala was a guest on the Jay & Miles podcast a week or two ago (a great episode for fans like me who see queer subtext *everywhere* in X-Men comics but sure to annoy anyone who thinks people like me are looking too hard, lol) but anyway,

Ayala is writing an as-yet unannounced title for Dawn of X wave two and the way they talked about Hickman definitely created the impression that he’s leading the charge on everything. It could be that Hickman is just the more visible name to most people, but Ayala did write the Prisoner X mini and presumably answered to White then, so it’s not like they don’t know him. I remember one comment (about Storm’s potential queerness): “I don’t make those decisions; maybe Hickman will.”

I get the sense that White is doing all the important stuff that a line editor would usually do (the logistical coordination, filling out creative teams, keeping everyone in touch and on schedule, keeping an eye on continuity, probably lots of stuff I don’t even realize!), except that Hickman is probably filling the purely creative aspects of that job to a degree that is probably unusual for Marvel. (White also seems to be leaving the typo proofreading to him — or else there are just so many typos that this is what happens when White catches 98% of them!) I get the sense that Hickman probably had a say in all the writers hired for the line and maybe even generated a lot of the basic concepts they pitched for. And I bet there’s very little he could propose that wouldn’t be approved..

So in conclusion Hickman better decide everyone is queer because now’s the chance!!! (jk!.....unless..!)
    Hickman for sure is the new showrunner of x-men. Nothing different from what he said about wave 1, he is helping choose the writers and the direction of books

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Hickman for sure is the new showrunner of x-men. Nothing different from what he said about wave 1, he is helping choose the writers and the direction of books
    Writers were free to pitch books, so he's not deciding directions of books.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Writers were free to pitch books, so he's not deciding directions of books.
    I get the impression they were pitching books to Hickman. Probably Hickman and White jointly. But Hickman was in the room where it happened.

https://nerdist.com/article/house-of...mutant-deaths/

Hickman is pulling a lot from keiron gillens uxm run with sinister and mike Carey’s x-men legacy run. With Pod people

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    https://nerdist.com/article/house-of...mutant-deaths/

Hickman is pulling a lot from keiron gillens uxm run with sinister and mike Carey’s x-men legacy run. With Pod people
    While I am onboard with that theory, it left me wondering how Logan is going to get his adamantium back in his new body.

Hickman is the director and JDW is the producer of the franchise now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    While I am onboard with that theory, it left me wondering how Logan is going to get his adamantium back in his new body.

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...-cool-cyclops/