Page 303 of 434 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 6499
    BANNED

Has that Huddleston Kitty variant been posted here already?

<3 Incredible <3

No mention of daddy Sinister yet?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Digital heathens. Don your cloaks and purchase your scripture from the local churches. And if those who must order the scripture atone for their sins, for their crimes against the faith, then perhaps one day they will be granted the knowledge of the future they seek. Until then, they must gamble on the mutant filth. They must gamble everything they have. And perhaps Hickman will save them. Perhaps.
    Don't got one of those.

*dabs*
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Digital heathens. Don your cloaks and purchase your scripture from the local churches. And if those who must order the scripture atone for their sins, for their crimes against the faith, then perhaps one day they will be granted the knowledge of the future they seek. Until then, they must gamble on the mutant filth. They must gamble everything they have. And perhaps Hickman will save them. Perhaps.
    Everything here comes at least one year late, man and the translations are sloppy. It's digital or bust until the TPB is for sale on Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Everything here comes at least one year late, man and the translations are sloppy. It's digital or bust until the TPB is for sale on Amazon.
    Is there any news about a TPB for HoX and PoX? I don't know how this stuff works since I've been reading digitally for years, but I'd like to buy Hickman's stuff.

Lord Claremont understands, brothers. Go forth, and buy them dope digital bibles.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Is there any news about a TPB for HoX and PoX? I don't know how this stuff works since I've been reading digitally for years, but I'd like to buy Hickman's stuff.
    Amazon has 24/12/2019
    "Cable was right!"

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Getting these books from some countries can take a while and it is sometimes way more expensive.

Digital is faster and a lot cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Getting these books from some countries can take a while and it is sometimes way more expensive.

Digital is faster and a lot cheaper.
    I used to buy physical copies here but there was like a delay of 6 or 8 months sometimes, so I skipped to digital in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Amen

Amazon has 24/12/2019
    Nice, thanks.

Some people love to collect. There is no reason to buy DVDs/BluRays or CDs anymore but they are still being made. Vinyl records are selling like hotcakes too. Heck I ride public transit to work every day and the number of people who whip out regular paper books over a kindle is equal if not greater in number. Board games are selling at larger numbers than they ever have thanks to a resurgence of table top gaming cafes even though we keep getting told everyone's playing on their phones now.

If anything I think the solicitation model hurts these shops more than anything. Give us cool marketing or "trailers" but the hype coming off the last powerhouse issue should be enough to get us into the shops to buy the next iteration. I don't want to be reading a huge cliffhanger and knowing everyone will be "okay" in 3 months. Makes me think "well I guess I don't need to put much effort into this one then" rather than "OMG what will they do next I gotta know!" They don't do that in movies, tv shows, music, novels, video games, or any other entertainment medium for products coming out after whatever it is we're supposed to be buying today.

I'm also digital, only because I buy the trade when it comes out and don't want the floppies taking up space until then.

I made a Reddit thread for PoX spoilers but I'm getting almost nothing.

I'm thirsty.

I sent the Disney ninjas after the X-Men spoilers.

get rekt.
    "Cable was right!"

I save my floppies to give away for free one day to make people like me.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LostZargatan View Post
    No mention of daddy Sinister yet?
    OOOH I likes when you get Nasty on me. LOL.

Sorry, couldn't resist. I have not heard anything yet...but i'm super interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I sent the Disney ninjas after the X-Men spoilers.

get rekt.
    *hits ignore button*
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/