Page 305 of 434 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355405 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 6499
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    surprisingly SO many ppl. they just aren’t ready to accept Krakoa as our new god.
    Change is hard when you're used to years of slop and pointless relaunches that basically change the drapes and nothing else.* I welcome our creepy new militant gods from the island that walks like a man.

(* - seriously, in a fit of X-nostalgia over the last few weeks I prowled comixology Unlimited and got deeply confused which post-2010 Uncanny relaunch was which when, along with Amazing, X-Men Blue etc etc a bunch of other new #1s. Over half that **** has no point and makes no fuckin sense)

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    Are we sure it is incoming she is referencing
    It’s not, just that Incoming is also something that is including the HOX X-Men. Some people were saying that we were getting a massive diversion with the costumes and stuff (ex Cassara erasing a drawing of Jean wearing her Marvel Girl dress) even though they’ve put it on a bunch of covers and interior line work.

The comic she’s referencing is coming out tomorrow.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    It’s not, just that Incoming is also something that is including the HOX X-Men. Some people were saying that we were getting a massive diversion with the costumes and stuff (ex Cassara erasing a drawing of Jean wearing her Marvel Girl dress) even though they’ve put it on a bunch of covers and interior line work..
    Do we have interiors of Jean as Marvel Girl? Because that costume is one of very few things I think might actually be a misdirect.

I've read half of the new Hickman launch and... I'm not pregnant? Has Rabum Alal forsaken me?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    “It has to be an AU” is comic book brains being unable to process that they don’t like the direction of the story after a decade of “Hickman is a GOD of storytelling” so they have to come up with an explanation for this top 10 anime betrayal (even though predicting that it’s an AU for weeks on end is directly in conflict with the belief that Hickman is a GOD of unpredictability and subverting expecations)
    I think a lot of the AU people aren't Hickman fans to begin with tbh

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Honestly. Next I'm gonna hear every time Kang travels back in time to bully people he creates an AU.
    "Cable was right!"

Change is hard when you're used to years of slop and pointless relaunches that basically change the drapes and nothing else.* I welcome our creepy new militant gods from the island that walks like a man.

(* - seriously, in a fit of X-nostalgia over the last few weeks I prowled comixology Unlimited and got deeply confused which post-2010 Uncanny relaunch was which when, along with Amazing, X-Men Blue etc etc a bunch of other new #1s. Over half that **** has no point and makes no fuckin sense)
    Yeah, everyone was shocked shocked by House of x and Hickman only upped it when it came to the X-Men acting like freedom fighters/revolutionaries. It’s nice that JDW actually meant it when he (and like a bunch of other writers but still) said this was a paradigm shift.

Do we have interiors of Jean as Marvel Girl? Because that costume is one of very few things I think might actually be a misdirect.
    Oh, none of Jean being in the Marvel Girl dress.

BANNED

Nah, I know a lot of them on another forum who LOVED his Avengers run and are checking out of HoxPox because it’s all an AU anyway and in the next life everyone will be in-character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Nah, I know a lot of them on another forum who LOVED his Avengers run and are checking out of HoxPox because it’s all an AU anyway and in the next life everyone will be in-character.
    LOL. Good luck kids! (I don't find anyone OOC myself, but I'm not going to have that convo again rn let's all just wait for tonight's Sinister Clone Hot Tub Party).

LOL. Good luck kids! (I don't find anyone OOC myself, but I'm not going to have that convo again rn let's all just wait for tonight's Sinister Clone Hot Tub Party).
    I still think there is going to be one more reset after this where Moira ascends in POX but i think it's going to pick up right after the beginning of HOX where Xavier made his declaration and instead of the Orchis mission we will get the DoX stories. It will be just too big a noose for people if Moira's reincarnation isn't stopped. At least for me and i'm a pretty free thinking person but every issue would have a elephant in the room. Either that or we are seeing Moira ascend so we have the idea in our head if we stay in Life 10 it won't end for a LONG time because moira is effectively guaranteed safe.

But still i wonder how many people know about Moira because if the enemy finds out anything about her wouldn't that make her target number 1.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-10-2019 at 01:25 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

who loves hickman's avengers and then gets rabies about the x-men stuff not chewing into the psychological meat of every character

only fans of his fantastic four can complain about that

Clearly it can't be canon because neither Leonardo di Vinci nor old man Franklin Richards has shown up yet.

we need a new character to be indirectly responsible for a 9/11 level calamity and then be accepted into the x-men anyway for it to be hickman's real game

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I still think there is going to be one more reset after this where Moira ascends in POX but i think it's going to pick up right after the beginning of HOX where Xavier made his declaration and instead of the Orchis mission we will get the DoX stories. It will be just too big a noose for people if Moira's reincarnation isn't stopped. At least for me and i'm a pretty free thinking person but every issue would have a elephant in the room. Either that or we are seeing Moira ascend so we have the idea in our head if we stay in Life 10 it won't end for a LONG time because moira is effectively guaranteed safe.

But still i wonder how many people know about Moira because if the enemy finds out anything about her wouldn't that make her target number 1.
    She might get an eleventh life, we do not know if she does. She might get depowered or ascend or turn into machine before she can resurrect.

A lot of people are thinking that everything will be resetted, and that's exactly why I think Hickman won't reset anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    we need a new character to be indirectly responsible for a 9/11 level calamity and then be accepted into the x-men anyway for it to be hickman's real game
    Putting a villian on every dawn of x team not enough...i mean this isnt just little ones i mean we are talking the BIG A here
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.