Page 307 of 434 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 6499
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post
    Just passing by to hype the issue up....

No. Not really. Just want to say how much I love how much PoX is an ambitious series and how much I love how many new intriguing new elements Hickman put in tomorrow's issue.

Wow...

My LCS is also a coffeehouse. I just called and they have 5 copies of "POX4" on the shelf. I'll be there bright and early at 7am to get my copy!

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    the only xmen villain that doesnt seem an xmen villain anymore is Sauron. Arcade is still very an xmen villain.
    Who the hell is sauron?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Yet Sauron was torturing Hellion and Friends in that Spidey/X mini just a few years ago. Hmmmm #SauronisanXVillain #ArcadeSUX #JusticeforMettle
    I ask again. Who the hell is sauron?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    #LetSauronMakeHisDinosaurs #BringBackWeirdAlArcade
    Never mind. I’ll look him u myself.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Who the hell is sauron?
    Oh, he's a floating Eye-Ball....

Can’t wait till this what’s a nice way to say garbage is over.

What if we moved to like, an island where we could share spoilers freely? Heck, we could even call it Geno-- Oh, no. Oh, no. JDW SENT THE SENTINELS! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Personally I try to avoid spoilers because I love experiencing everything in context, and I also love the feeling of reading it on release morning and knowing so many others are doing the same. It’s a nice communal feeling, from the comfort of home!

I know there are some people who get to read the issues early and many more who get spoilers from..wherever they get spoilers. But that doesn’t take away from the whole Wednesday morning ritual for me. Even have a particular breakfast I happened to eat the day HOX #1 came out and have repeated it every Wednesday since, loooool

And now I should probably duck out of this thread til like 13 hours from now in case my stated preference of avoiding spoilers makes me some kind of troll target! Haha.. surely not, but may as well!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Can’t wait till this what’s a nice way to say garbage is over.
    lol garbage compared to what?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    lol Cable shoots her. that would kind of suck (not quality-wise) since Destiny said that she could only get an 11th life if she makes “the right decision” in the end.

BLOOP

X-Men Gold obvi
    Gold, Blue, Uncanny. Etc. Issue 1 I liked a lot. Nothing else.

BANNED

X-Men Blue, Gold, Uncanny revamp #67 (Bunn, Soule, whoever idk) etc are kind of mildly amusing to peruse on Comixology as a time capsule after the fact - like, 'woof, look what people had to go through up til now, look at all this weird **** that goes nowhere.' But I can't imagine buying that sort of hamster wheel storytelling month to month. Living through Chuck Austen and the era of '90s Lobdell/Nicieza, etc in real time was enough for me.

It really is crazy the stuff that got foisted off on people. Magneto and Psylocke have a (Greg Land-drawn!) kill squad living in the Savage Land, and Monet catches the New Exiles disease and wants to **** Sabretooth? Like not even an AU Sabretooth this time (not that that should've mattered for Betsy), just plain old psychopath Sabretooth made 'nice' by a dumb company crossover? The original 5 are still here and are now just hanging out in Madripoor, with Magneto? Guggenheim has brought Ink back for some reason? Rachel has a cape and everyone is concerned about Mesmero? And then there was another Uncanny(?)* relaunch after that with like the Shadow King, and then another! And another! I can't follow this **** lol. I'm sorry if some of these runs are close to some people's hearts. They're not all (entirely) badly written. There are some interesting ideas (the Savage Land, Madripoor). It just all feels like timewasting filler full of any crazy idea they could toss in - Old Man Logan who doesn't need to be there, the O5, all the crossovers/company events fucking with them.

Also, upon review of some old stuff is it me or has Beast been whining about Scott since like, Fraction's run? I mean, there's a few points to be made with AVX, etc. but Jesus what a whiner. And look what he did with the kids! What was that intervention all about? What happened there? How is he? Is he eating, is he practicing self-care?

* - my mistake, this is Astonishing but it seems equally pointless beyond resurrecting Xavier for the umpteenth time
    Last edited by powerpax; 09-10-2019 at 09:26 PM.

Amazing Member

Spoilers went up on the X-Men subreddit just under half-hour ago for POX #4, just giving you the heads up, so you can either look them up or are trying to avoid them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mozzle View Post
    Spoilers went up on the X-Men subreddit just under half-hour ago for POX #4, just giving you the heads up, so you can either look them up or are trying to avoid them.
    Welcome to the longest 2-3 hours of my life

Fraction’s run is actually when the whole Beast/Cyclops stuff started. Osborn captured Beast and tortured him and Scott couldn’t rescue him because he (alongside Emma) was playing political chess with HAMMER.