Page 310 of 434 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    All I want to know is if Hickman keeps up the comic/encyclopedia hybrid style for this issue?
    Yup and encyclopedia part this week carries a lot of meat of the book this week

it was ok. just finished reading it. it'll be interesting when people start interpreting the secrets.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/09...edium=facebook

More confirmation that Krakoa is happening in the 616 universe.

BANNED

I have some thoughts on those secrets, alright.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I have some thoughts on those secrets, alright.

What are they

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    All I want to know is if Hickman keeps up the comic/encyclopedia hybrid style for this issue?
    i hope so i like it. i would love for them to just collect it all in a trade with some added stuff.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Blessed are we, who've received the bounty of DOUG RAMSEY.

BANNED

Doug = Best Boy (Evan is his second)

I feel the same as many of you, that the X3: Year One Thousand sections are unnecessary. I'm still waiting for that payoff. However, the rest of HoX & PoX has been f***ing fascinating! Expertly constructed! PoX#4 has me convinced that Hickman's plan for the story is well researched and very well thought out. I love that Doug Ramsey was instrumental in creating the Krakoa mutant haven. I love that Xavier & Magneto solicited Sinister. Did they know he'd turn out to be evil, at that point? Probably not, right? Honestly, when it comes to the X-Men never really dying, even if it was explained a different way originally, Sinister's DNA collection helps all the resurrections over the years to make more sense to me.

I think if I only read these books once, instead of 4 or 5 times each, I might be super confused, but after multiple readings, the story is tight!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm dreading the end of this story, because I don't want the X-Men to revert to previous status quo; crisis, resolution, crisis, resolution, crisis, resolution. I want more character work and relationship study and family dynamics and long-form story telling that actually matters with significant long-term consequences. I guess that's why I loved The Walking Dead comic so much. I guess I want the X-Men to be more like The Walking Dead!

I'll take this A.I. stuff over plant love anyday, tbh. Sorry, Amazon. The forest. I still like trees.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stwaz View Post
    I love that Xavier & Magneto solicited Sinister. Did they know he'd turn out to be evil, at that point? Probably not, right?!
    They had to know what he is. Moira knew.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    They had to know what he is. Moira knew.
    They knew thanks to Moira, Magneto told him he saw the future about him.

As much as I loved HoX/PoX initially, its going too far off the rails for me. Im ready for Hickman to land the plane

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    As much as I loved HoX/PoX initially, its going too far off the rails for me. Im ready for Hickman to land the plane
    I stuck to summaries & decided to skip out on POX this week. I may skim for Sinister, but don't have the investment to read all the details.

POX is the weaker series for me, and I am very ready to see what happens in HOX 5 given that mess we got in HOX 4. lol So anxious for a follow up to that.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Do you think we are going to see the future chimeras again?
    I feel like they could still have a role to play. So much (almost all) of what happens on HOX and POX is probably going to be resolved during the next years, so maybe they aren't done yet.