Page 312 of 434 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    So do the two zorns. they even have the same lines around the mouth in the variants.
    They have Magneto like helmets on that cover. Or M shaped helmets. I'd think it's bizzare if it was Xorn seeing as both appear in HoX?

Surprised Gatecrasher and Satyr-9 are on there as they werent X-men villians

Astonishing Member

I think that cover is the Xorn bros doing martial arts like Shaolin monks.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    They have Magneto like helmets on that cover. Or M shaped helmets. I'd think it's bizzare if it was Xorn seeing as both appear in HoX?
    spoilers:
    Maybe thats the result of the phalanx? They look humanoid. Perhaps mutant data will turn into mutated robots. In the variant the two xorns have skulls and lines around their mouth the robots seem to have a very similar design except their heads are attached. but it could just be a coincidence. And magneto did pretend to be Xorn or vice versa at one point so you have Xorn, Zorn, and Magneto Xorn as a three headed creature. but im just going by what it looks like to me.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-11-2019 at 06:18 PM. Reason: realise may be spoiler
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Agreed, but I want Alex back in his matching costume, too. Fair is fair.
    I agree, give us hot skimpy alex back

BANNED

I still don't understand a single thing about the Year One Thousand and how the Phalanx connects with the current plot and the X-Men, other than that, great issue as usual.

They're definitely not rushing to explain how X3 is related.

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

House of X 5 will make the X-Men immortal.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

BANNED

We've all been expecting it. It'd be pretty sweet if it's true. It would make the X-Men an Eternals-level threat.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Immortality via clones, feels strange
    If the original person is long dead does it count?
    A clone is not the same person like Ben or Maddie

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Immortality via clones, feels strange
    If the original person is long dead does it count?
    A clone is not the same person like Ben or Maddie
    Except when it is. Like... well, Ben Reilly the second time around. And Xavier apparently.

The X-Men returned from space with the knowledge that Professor X had been infected with an embryo and the Brood Queen revealed herself by transforming him. The mind of Professor Xavier asserted long enough to ask Cyclops to kill him but Cyclops declined. Dr. MacTaggert and the X-Men's space-faring allies, the Starjammers, saved Prof. Xavier by transferring his mind into a newly cloned, somewhat younger body in which his legs functioned.
    And whatever Psylocke counts as. And the Inheritors.

God I just hope however Hickman puts it is clear enough that the Marvel Wiki doesn't insist on making separate articles for each character every time they get cloned.
    Last edited by H-E-D; 09-12-2019 at 12:05 AM.

I'm curious about Forge's project and how Black Tom is protecting the island. I hope we get an issue with in depth explanations of how some Mutants are interacting with Krakoa. There could be fun stuff with some elementals and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    There's still the Chekhov's Gun that is Cable wielding the depowering gun on the Mark Brooks piece that every editor told us to pay close attention to.
    This lil gem needs to not get lost within the chatter.

I'm thinking, Cables gonna pop up and shoot someone somewhere. Moira probably, and probably on the last page of an issue to be precise.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    As much as I loved HoX/PoX initially, its going too far off the rails for me. Im ready for Hickman to land the plane
    The engine has only just started to fire for me. I'd not been feeling anything much from the story, up until this weeks installment.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Do you think we are going to see the future chimeras again?
    I feel like they could still have a role to play. So much (almost all) of what happens on HOX and POX is probably going to be resolved during the next years, so maybe they aren't done yet.
    I think we'll see Rasputin and Cardinal again for sure

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Except when it is. Like... well, Ben Reilly the second time around. And Xavier apparently.

And whatever Psylocke counts as. And the Inheritors.

God I just hope however Hickman puts it is clear enough that the Marvel Wiki doesn't insist on making separate articles for each character every time they get cloned.
    Interesting, a clone and Moira is involved.