Page 317 of 434 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 6499
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    The last Decades variant
    well drawn, but the biggest wolverine behind all the others, that seems to be shirtless with no mask, looks more like some despictions of Creed

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    ^ Deep cut!
    Namorita is kinda-sorta-probably a mutant. She's a clone of Namora, who is a mutant, so...

Not that I really expect Hickman to be taking a specific era of a specific half-atlantean New Warrior as a major element. But it'd be cool, wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    well drawn, but the biggest wolverine behind all the others, that seems to be shirtless with no mask, looks more like some despictions of Creed
    it's old man i'm the only here who likes him logan
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

If only this would keep up when the real books start. I figure the story splitting into all the different narratives and books will lose a large percentage of lapsed and new that have poked their heads up for HoxPox.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    The last Decades variant
    Astonishing cover, right there! Would totally stab ninjas and flirt with redhead mutants with these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    it's old man i'm the only here who likes him logan
    No you’re not. I wish he looked like that under the mask all the time.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Wolverine is a rare case of a character aging and still looking good.

I really can't same the same about anybody else looking old.
    (except Cable he looks good as an old man too)

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Which is pretty much what I said on the day they published HoX #2. That the possibility of 11 is just an insurance policy if this whole thing doesn’t work in the longer term. A reversible retcon.
    Except that the Moira Life XI reset button would have to kill and rebirth (or delete and reboot if you prefer) the entire MCU multiverse in a shakeup as big as Secret Wars*. It would not be confined to the X-verse... as another commenter said, if Destiny could see the threat Moira posed to mutants, why did all the god-level cosmic entities allow this single woman to kill and reboot them 9 times over so far?

*Speaking of which, Moira must have died with everyone else during Secret Wars, so why did the universe not reset then? Or, on the alternate theory that the universe does not reset upon her death, why did Moira herself not get reborn each time she reaches the year when an incursion destroys Earth 616?

STOP OVERTHINKING THIS, STOP OVERTHINKING THIS, STOP OVERTHINKING..

Quote Originally Posted by jamesslow View Post
    Except that the Moira Life XI reset button would have to kill and rebirth (or delete and reboot if you prefer) the entire MCU multiverse in a shakeup as big as Secret Wars*. It would not be confined to the X-verse... as another commenter said, if Destiny could see the threat Moira posed to mutants, why did all the god-level cosmic entities allow this single woman to kill and reboot them 9 times over so far?

*Speaking of which, Moira must have died with everyone else during Secret Wars, so why did the universe not reset then? Or, on the alternate theory that the universe does not reset upon her death, why did Moira herself not get reborn each time she reaches the year when an incursion destroys Earth 616?

STOP OVERTHINKING THIS, STOP OVERTHINKING THIS, STOP OVERTHINKING..
    If, and it’s a big if, life eleven was used as a reset down the line, it would need to be used with care, yes.

My bet is we will never see life XI. That the two black panels perfectly account for the ‘ten maybe eleven’ notion. That this was a hint that even if she didn’t develop in the womb to the point of consciousness she still resurrects, and so dying before 13 definitely won’t stop anything.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Wolverine is a rare case of a character aging and still looking good.

I really can't same the same about anybody else looking old.
    (except Cable he looks good as an old man too)
    McNiven’s Old Man Logan look was IMO actually an improvement upon an already great character. The old “flock of seagulls” hairstyle is pretty iconic, though. But for the first time, with the short gray hair, his appearance actually reflected his grizzled old characterization. At least to me.

Astonishing Member

I hadn’t realized that wolverine didn’t have a through the ages cover yet. Looks nice, though thought he would have been one of the first ones. A big image of old man Logan makes sense, he’s practically a brand unto himself now, lol

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    One thing tin that link that I haven’t seen emphasized on these threads (certainly I may have missed it of course) is that I got the strong impression that the professor was in fact mind controlling Doug in some way.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Add me to this list.

OML should have stayed the standard. There was no need to bring the younger wolverine back.