Page 317 of 434 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 6497
  1. #4741
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    The last Decades variant
    well drawn, but the biggest wolverine behind all the others, that seems to be shirtless with no mask, looks more like some despictions of Creed

  2. #4742
    Benefactor / Malefactor H-E-D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    ^ Deep cut!
    Namorita is kinda-sorta-probably a mutant. She's a clone of Namora, who is a mutant, so...

    Not that I really expect Hickman to be taking a specific era of a specific half-atlantean New Warrior as a major element. But it'd be cool, wouldn't it?

  3. #4743
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    8,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    well drawn, but the biggest wolverine behind all the others, that seems to be shirtless with no mask, looks more like some despictions of Creed
    it's old man i'm the only here who likes him logan

  4. #4744
    Fantastic Member Kitty&Piotr<3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    350

    Default

    If only this would keep up when the real books start. I figure the story splitting into all the different narratives and books will lose a large percentage of lapsed and new that have poked their heads up for HoxPox.

  5. #4745
    Fantastic Member Kitty&Piotr<3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    The last Decades variant
    Astonishing cover, right there! Would totally stab ninjas and flirt with redhead mutants with these guys.

  6. #4746
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    it's old man i'm the only here who likes him logan
    No you’re not. I wish he looked like that under the mask all the time.

  7. #4747
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    No you’re not. I wish he looked like that under the mask all the time.
    Wolverine is a rare case of a character aging and still looking good.

    I really can't same the same about anybody else looking old.
    (except Cable he looks good as an old man too)
    My opinions are my own

  8. #4748
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Which is pretty much what I said on the day they published HoX #2. That the possibility of 11 is just an insurance policy if this whole thing doesn’t work in the longer term. A reversible retcon.
    Except that the Moira Life XI reset button would have to kill and rebirth (or delete and reboot if you prefer) the entire MCU multiverse in a shakeup as big as Secret Wars*. It would not be confined to the X-verse... as another commenter said, if Destiny could see the threat Moira posed to mutants, why did all the god-level cosmic entities allow this single woman to kill and reboot them 9 times over so far?

    *Speaking of which, Moira must have died with everyone else during Secret Wars, so why did the universe not reset then? Or, on the alternate theory that the universe does not reset upon her death, why did Moira herself not get reborn each time she reaches the year when an incursion destroys Earth 616?

    STOP OVERTHINKING THIS, STOP OVERTHINKING THIS, STOP OVERTHINKING..

  9. #4749
    Ultimate Member JKtheMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bedford UK
    Posts
    10,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesslow View Post
    Except that the Moira Life XI reset button would have to kill and rebirth (or delete and reboot if you prefer) the entire MCU multiverse in a shakeup as big as Secret Wars*. It would not be confined to the X-verse... as another commenter said, if Destiny could see the threat Moira posed to mutants, why did all the god-level cosmic entities allow this single woman to kill and reboot them 9 times over so far?

    *Speaking of which, Moira must have died with everyone else during Secret Wars, so why did the universe not reset then? Or, on the alternate theory that the universe does not reset upon her death, why did Moira herself not get reborn each time she reaches the year when an incursion destroys Earth 616?

    STOP OVERTHINKING THIS, STOP OVERTHINKING THIS, STOP OVERTHINKING..
    If, and it’s a big if, life eleven was used as a reset down the line, it would need to be used with care, yes.

    My bet is we will never see life XI. That the two black panels perfectly account for the ‘ten maybe eleven’ notion. That this was a hint that even if she didn’t develop in the womb to the point of consciousness she still resurrects, and so dying before 13 definitely won’t stop anything.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

  10. #4750
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Wolverine is a rare case of a character aging and still looking good.

    I really can't same the same about anybody else looking old.
    (except Cable he looks good as an old man too)
    McNiven’s Old Man Logan look was IMO actually an improvement upon an already great character. The old “flock of seagulls” hairstyle is pretty iconic, though. But for the first time, with the short gray hair, his appearance actually reflected his grizzled old characterization. At least to me.

  11. #4751
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,753

    Default

    I hadn’t realized that wolverine didn’t have a through the ages cover yet. Looks nice, though thought he would have been one of the first ones. A big image of old man Logan makes sense, he’s practically a brand unto himself now, lol

  12. #4752
    Benefactor / Malefactor H-E-D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,881

  13. #4753
    Fantastic Member ARkadelphia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    One thing tin that link that I haven’t seen emphasized on these threads (certainly I may have missed it of course) is that I got the strong impression that the professor was in fact mind controlling Doug in some way.
    “Tell me, are you an Avenger now? The brand is not what it once was” - Mr. Sinister, Uncanny X-Men (2019) #19

  14. #4754

  15. #4755
    Incredible Member GrandEleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    No you’re not. I wish he looked like that under the mask all the time.
    Add me to this list.

    OML should have stayed the standard. There was no need to bring the younger wolverine back.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •