Page 319 of 434 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329369419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 6499

So many awesome variants. My wallet can only take so much!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Conceptual/Execution/Composition-wise...Psylocke and Gambit have the best covers.
    As an artist, I agree. Gambit is my favourite of these.
    Rather like the Illyana too.

I’d rather have had Davis do the Nightcrawler cover as he does the best NC and the Jean Grey cover is underwhelming.

I like Gambit, Angel, and Magik’s the most. The rest are very middle-of-the-road.

My favs are Cyclops, Psylocke, Angel, and Emma. You do yall think was on Xavier's Sleeping Giant team? I know there is a faux X-Club that's working on the Krakoa systems, but I wonder if Xavier picked some others. The team was made out of technopaths and all the mutant technopaths dead/alive (I'm aware of) are Cypher, Trinary, Tin Man, Network, Box, Ziggy Karst, Paradigm, Hijack, Sage, and Zero.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesslow View Post
    Ooh, that's fascinating, I didn't see that --can you please explain? In lives 2, 4, 5, 7 & 9 the lines go under; and in lives 3, 8 & 10 the lines go over-- how does that relate to which previous lives influenced her actions in the next life?
    Look at which lines get crossed in chronological order. If the line purposefully crosses earlier lines then it indicates that life is influenced by the previous crossed path or paths. If the lines avoid others then Moira is taking a new tack.

So it’s not so much about over the top or underneath, it’s more about the path taken.

Attachment 87089

So paths 1 & 2 are parallel paths, 3 uses the knowledge from each, 4 deliberately forges a new path. 5 & 7 do the same in a similar manner but 8 uses prior knowledge. 9 takes a new tack and 10 uses all previous knowledge.
    Last edited by JKtheMac; 09-15-2019 at 02:38 PM.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    My favs are Cyclops, Psylocke, Angel, and Emma. You do yall think was on Xavier's Sleeping Giant team? I know there is a faux X-Club that's working on the Krakoa systems, but I wonder if Xavier picked some others. The team was made out of technopaths and all the mutant technopaths dead/alive (I'm aware of) are Cypher, Trinary, Tin Man, Network, Box, Ziggy Karst, Paradigm, Hijack, Sage, and Zero.
    There is also Black Box, an Indian tech related mutant. iirc the last years he has been a Deadpool mutant. he is like a super antenna that can receive every electronic communication on the planet

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I'm blanking on where Sleeping Giant was mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    There is also Black Box, an Indian tech related mutant. iirc the last years he has been a Deadpool mutant. he is like a super antenna that can receive every electronic communication on the planet
    Plus he worked a bunch with Xavier even if it never worked out. I think they would put their differences aside for all of mutantkind.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I'm blanking on where Sleeping Giant was mentioned.
    I believe it was HOX3 in an info page where Xavier/Moira wrote that they gathered a team of technopaths to track ORCHIS’ every move.

BANNED

That Wolverine cover is quality. Gambit's isn't far behind.

I love the composition of Angel's cover. It translates the movement so well.
    Least favorites are Beast (not bad, but a bit generic) and Rogue (another Land collage).

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I'm rather fond of Emma's, Angel's, and Magik's the most, but Gambit's is VERY impressive.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I like Angel's, Psylocke's and Gambit's the most. They could have put Betsy's original or Australain costume in, tho.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Iceman is the only O5 w/o a variant.

RIP
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Iceman is the only O5 w/o a variant.

RIP
    I wonder why, he's kinda more relevant that Warren and to a degree also Hank if we consider the recent push he got.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I wonder why, he's kinda more relevant that Warren and to a degree also Hank if we consider the recent push he got.
    Perhaps he has another ongoing or mini coming up so doesn’t need the push. But presumably it would need a new writer.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.