Page 344 of 434 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354394 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Where the **** are the Morlocks?
    They are the Krakoan janitorial team.

Heck, where are ANY of the B-Z list mutants? I think that's going to be part of the big reveal in the last issue... everyone in some kind of Matrix pod situation where X opens a suitcase and says "who shall we create today?"

Quote Originally Posted by stwaz View Post
    I would go as far as to say, this is one of the best X-Men events ever (and I've been reading since 1982). I don't want it to end, and at the same time can't wait to see how it all wraps up.

The Dawn of X teams are conspicuously missing some very key players.
    I want the Krakoa nation to last for a while, I feel the X-Men need to have a change. They can still have conflict with some human groups in the world at large, but it will be nice if they have a semi peaceful home base they can call home where the we don't have to see kids being rounded up for experimentation and extermination. I am kind of with Emma here, this is "For the Children", because I am tired of seeing genocide perpetuated on children in the Marvel Universe.

I am sure the X-Men can still get in fights with the Purifiers and other extremist groups when they engage in a trade mission to the United States, or elsewhere. It will also be interesting how the US politicians react when this kind of terrorist attack on the delegation from Krakoa causes an international incident. Will the President come out and say that the Purifiers are terrorists and bad people, or will he milquetoast it and say there are good people on both sides.

I think it's neat to have a different status quo. I am sure there is something semi-nefarious going on with Charles and Magneto and that will come to a head eventually, but I really want the X-Men to keep their island nation when this is all over. I think it's great that the mutants have a nation now, they can stand beside the Wakandans and Atlanteans and be one of the great advanced nations on planet Earth in the Marvel Universe.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I want the Krakoa nation to last for a while, I feel the X-Men need to have a change. They can still have conflict with some human groups in the world at large, but it will be nice if they have a semi peaceful home base they can call home where the we don't have to see kids being rounded up for experimentation and extermination. I am kind of with Emma here, this is "For the Children", because I am tired of seeing genocide perpetuated on children in the Marvel Universe.

I am sure the X-Men can still get in fights with the Purifiers and other extremist groups when they engage in a trade mission to the United States, or elsewhere. It will also be interesting how the US politicians react when this kind of terrorist attack on the delegation from Krakoa causes an international incident. Will the President come out and say that the Purifiers are terrorists and bad people, or will he milquetoast it and say there are good people on both sides.

I think it's neat to have a different status quo. I am sure there is something semi-nefarious going on with Charles and Magneto and that will come to a head eventually, but I really want the X-Men to keep their island nation when this is all over. I think it's great that the mutants have a nation now, they can stand beside the Wakandans and Atlanteans and be one of the great advanced nations on planet Earth in the Marvel Universe.
    Well said!

Semi peaceful?

Looks more like a setup for some Games of Thrones roleplay, except I don't think they'll be playing.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Semi peaceful?

Looks more like a setup for some Games of Thrones roleplay, except I don't think they'll be playing.
    Well even Wakanda gets attacked regularly. It's a comic book, things like this happen all the time. I have no illusion that Krakoa is going to be all flowers and drugs all the time, there are going to be moments where they have to fight to keep their land.

Are Wanda and Pietro currently Mutants? It has changed over the years.

Are Wanda and Pietro currently Mutants? It has changed over the years.
    Still not mutants.

I guess Marvel wants to keep it that way for now.

Yeah all this.
    Krakoa is just a wonderful concept

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Morlocks aren't that gross.
    Citation needed

Still not mutants.

I guess Marvel wants to keep it that way for now.
    This is a bit off topic, but if they're not mutants, how'd they get their powers??

This is a bit off topic, but if they're not mutants, how'd they get their powers??
    They never revealed that.

But my theory is that scarlet witch just removed their x-genes and parental relationship to Magneto. It's been going on for years and one one ever solved this

It was a whole convoluted thing with the High Evolutionary and also Cthon.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    It was a whole convoluted thing with the High Evolutionary and also Cthon.
    yeah, it's a stupid retcon, they did it to keep Wanda and Pietro out of the X-line that Marvel was deliberately sabotaging.

Just like One More Day, they are going all in on this dumb retcon too. Any time a writer or editor doesn't like a character status quo that might be a tiny bit messy or dramatic, oh well just write about a deal with the devil to change it.

BANNED

Pretty crazy we still don't know who's coloring the final two issues.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Pretty crazy we still don't know who's coloring the final two issues.
    As secretive as they are with HOX/POX and that we don't even get previews, I'm not surprised. I kinda figured that would just be a case of "You'll know on Wed."

I hate Gracia isn't coloring, but glad he's doing better. That's more important. I just hope the colorist they have gotten works as well alongside Larraz.