Page 346 of 434 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I don't want Uriel back because his death scene was just so good, I feel like bringing him back would be a waste.
    "I. CARE. NOT."

Remender's Thor was absolutely based.
    cappy and hammer boi vs the sexy twins were the best two scenes in the entire run
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Mighty Member

Wasn't there a controversy involving Jet Black because she was "technically" a minor and Sam Wilson banged her? 2014 seems so distant now, but I remember something like that. Anyway, that was basically a guarantee that she would be swept under the rug.

Also, where the hell is Ian? People were wilding with speculation that he was Kraken 2.0, but I don't think his identity was revealed or Ian was mentioned again. Which is awkward considering he's basically for Steve what Cable is for Scott.
    Isn't that one of those layla miller comic things?

Fantastic Member

Shouldn’t Xavier have an absolutely *massive* neck from wearing Cerebro all the time?
    "Mutationem Aeternum"
    Krakoan and Proud

Quote Originally Posted by Jness View Post
    Shouldn’t Xavier have an absolutely *massive* neck from wearing Cerebro all the time?
    Elixir can fix any adverse effects that may come with that

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    My bad. I misread you and thought you meant now.

Id have to reread the texts, but Cerebro was constantly making backups, so it wouldnt have mattered if Xavier was dead. There was enough people that knew about Xavier's plans to ensure that it was still working. And assuming that it was nonfunctional when he died, it wouldnt have mattered as he'd still have backups of mutants that died during that time; they just wouldnt be up to date. Those mutants would be brought back with a chunk of their memories missing
    PoX #5's info page is phrased to make it sound like the backing up is a process Xavier does himself; but, it does seem like a bit of an obvious potential hole in the plan, so Chuck could've planned ahead for that.

I'm thinking more of the mutants that were born and died in the time Xavier was dead – in this case, Uriel and Eimin.

I'm curious how Krakoa will work when Cypher is in outer space in New Mutants. Will they use a space Skype to translate things for them?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I'm curious how Krakoa will work when Cypher is in outer space in New Mutants. Will they use a space Skype to translate things for them?
    Maybe this is part of where one of the power mimics comes in. Hope or Everett mimicking the powers of Cypher - or a mindless clone of Cypher - and helping translate for the island.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Maybe this is part of where one of the power mimics comes in. Hope or Everett mimicking the powers of Cypher - or a mindless clone of Cypher - and helping translate for the island.
    Both need closeness for their powers to work. It would take someone who could permanently, like Mimic. Or the mindless clone, yes.

Although Apocalypse seems to be able to communicate in some primitive way with Krakoa.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Sage has been his right hand woman since inception...I think she'll be quite capable of handling things when he's away.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I don't want Uriel back because his death scene was just so good, I feel like bringing him back would be a waste.
    "I. CARE. NOT."

Remender's Thor was absolutely based.
    That death was already undone, though. Uriel and Eimin died when their space station crashed.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Both need closeness for their powers to work. It would take someone who could permanently, like Mimic. Or the mindless clone, yes.

Although Apocalypse seems to be able to communicate in some primitive way with Krakoa.
    Yeah I think that they can have husks sitting around, honestly, and then go from there - Hope (and maybe Ev) can even use Cypher's powers better than he can, which would be interesting to see what that means.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

..plus Forge has been working some bio-tech so maybe that'll help in some manner.

I haven't read the whole thread cos it's massive, but Xavier's fifth back-up in Moira's No-Place just in case - I have to assume this is in case Xavier himself gets corrupted. Like a double-blind location where even he wouldn't know. Even Krakoa doesn't know where the no-places are.
    And hey Xavier has been super shady and there's been no sign of Moira in this timeline - so maybe that's already happened?? But that would still mean Xavier planning this out even if X with the helmet is not him..

Hasn't it been specifically said that Cypher created a system to translate Krakoa for him? So that he doesn't need to be the go-between for everybody?

BANNED

Why isn't Gracia coloring the last two issues ?

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Hasn't it been specifically said that Cypher created a system to translate Krakoa for him? So that he doesn't need to be the go-between for everybody?
    Yes, but I would feel uneasy without Cypher nearby. He looks like one of the most vital parts of Krakoa. He is even almost part of the council.

Quote Originally Posted by Wall-Crawler View Post
    Why isn't Gracia coloring the last two issues ?
    He had a medical problem and needed to recover from an operation.
    Last edited by Glio; 09-26-2019 at 03:53 PM.