Page 352 of 434 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362402 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    in general it's very hard to kill a telepath because they can always say his/her mind is in the astral plane
    I wonder if some people would have had a better reaction to the cerebro mind cloud back-ups if they had said that Xavier was downloading everyone's minds as they died (or if our minds exist on the astral plane even after death and they could be retrieved there) I realize this may be a ludicrous idea but so is a cloud storage of mind copies and Hickman made that work.

BANNED

Personally, I like the premise of "restoring" the mutant population via cloud storage cloning and mutant ingenuity but where does the practise end and mutant pro-creation actually begin? I mean DNA samples kept even under the best of circumstance degrade with time. And, what would be the point of cloning the same batch of beings over and over again? Do Krakoans have the right "not to be cloned" in case of one's death accidental or otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Personally, I like the premise of "restoring" the mutant population via cloud storage cloning and mutant ingenuity but where does the practise end and mutant pro-creation actually begin? I mean DNA samples kept even under the best of circumstance degrade with time. And, what would be the point of cloning the same batch of beings over and over again? Do Krakoans have the right "not to be cloned" in case of one's death accidental or otherwise?
    I agree that there is a lot of story potential out of this resurrection process. I think Hickman through so much at us with these great data pages and there is so much more to explore. He set up a lot of cool ideas and concepts. It really is an exciting time for the X-men.

All it took to save the X-Men was a nature vs. technology theme, a two year old N.E.R.D. album, and a reincarnating MILF.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I’m back on my Transmode Virus theory BS. I think depowered mutants will be repowered by the end of this. So what if what Moira is doing in X3/Sixth Life will give her information on how the Virus interacts with the X-Gene. It already gave Dani back her powers so what if she found out a way to spread that to all the M-Day victims? It’s mostly the fact that Hickman has said that he wants to be additive to the X-Universe rather than take stuff away and I feel like most of HOXPOX had been set up in order to make as many mutants available as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    a two year old N.E.R.D. album
    People underestimated how much it would still slap to this day.
    Last edited by Tycon; 09-29-2019 at 10:04 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    All it took to save the X-Men was a nature vs. technology theme, a two year old N.E.R.D. album, and a reincarnating MILF.
    What about Dem Thighs

Dani has her powers back?

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    That one data page mentioned that they’d made holographic copies of the DNA sequences. I think they basically can use that as a blueprint to custom make DNA samples without having to worry about degradation.

I wonder who will be the new leader of the x-men after all is said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    What about Dem Thighs
    They were always there, locked away...
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Dragoness’ time has come at last.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Franklin Richards takes his rightful place atop of the X-Men hierarchy and thus Hickman's long term plan of merging the FF and X-Men becomes complete.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Dani has her powers back?

That one data page mentioned that they’d made holographic copies of the DNA sequences. I think they basically can use that as a blueprint to custom make DNA samples without having to worry about degradation.
    So, no sex, huh?

I’m expecting — nay, demanding — lots of sex.

Astonishing Member

The Ultimate Intimacy returns

BANNED

Welcome to Krakoa... Practice safe cloning... Babies, infants, toddlers, and or parents of the aforementioned prohibited by law.
    Last edited by Shreene; 09-29-2019 at 11:35 PM.