Page 354 of 434 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Why are there still de-powered mutants after AvX 12?
    Because Hope and Wanda didn't repower anyone, they just let new mutants like Sharkgirl or Goldballs activate their powers

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

How much does Cerebro weigh? It seems like Xavier is in for some neck trouble.

That's an issue that needs to be addressed or this event is a failure.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    The genetic database is not biological, it is IT based. The complete genome of every mutant has been stored on a computer.
    And, how does one take what's biological, digitize and store it, and when needed revert it back to a biological state again?

Unless the matter in that syringe is actually nanites programmed (via the cloud) to act as DNA -- I'd think Sinister's database contains actual live physical samples.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    It’s been viewed as an issue that needs to be solved. I think that although most of the current depowered mutants aren’t really in the spotlight, just for world building sake, it will be eventually get undone.

She got it back after she was cured from the Transmode Virus she got in New Mutants: Dead Souls. It was suuuuuuper lowkey when it should’ve been much bigger than it was. So far we’ve only seen her using it in Rosencanny.
    Man, I even read that **** and I missed it lol

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    And, how does one take what's biological, digitize and store it, and when needed revert it back to a biological state again?

Unless the matter in that syringe is actually nanites programmed (via the cloud) to act as DNA -- I'd think Sinister's database contains actual live physical samples.
    I mean couldn't they have the genome stored on computers and then when the times comes for Resurrection they have some ridiculous sci-fi machine replicate the DNA using biological matter?

You can assemble DNA from scratch. That is an actual things scientists today are capable of.

https://futurism.com/the-byte/organism-synthetic-genome

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    You can assemble DNA from scratch. That is an actual things scientists today are capable of.

Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'

Astonishing Member

Well slap my ass an call me Annie

why can nerds do this but they can't make ice not melt fast?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Because Hope and Wanda didn't repower anyone, they just let new mutants like Sharkgirl or Goldballs activate their powers
    And, here I thought they reactivated the X-Gene... I must review this matter.
    Last edited by Shreene; 09-30-2019 at 01:04 PM.

All-New Member

As far as a militant strikeforce the X-men leader will.always be Cyclops I believe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MutantHipster View Post
    As far as a militant strikeforce the X-men leader will.always be Cyclops I believe.
    Wait... What?!? Mutants have achieved isolation Nirvana why would they need a strike force?

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post

The text is very clear on this. So why argue based on irrelevant pages?

It says the database used to be based on biological samples but is now in holographic form. That’s an IT solution. To turn it back into biology would simply require hig-tech gene sequencers.
    Last edited by JKtheMac; 09-30-2019 at 03:09 PM.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Why are there still de-powered mutants after AvX 12?
    Apparently the X-Office liked vampire Jubilee a lot.

And there should be no depowered mutant after Mothervine. At least from the living ones. Wildside, Unuscione and Beak are mutants again, I don't know why other shouldn't be given the same treatment.

BANNED

What if we got the wrong information about that last chair?