Page 355 of 434 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    The text is very clear on this. So why argue based on irrelevant pages?

It says the database used to be based on biological samples but is now in holographic form. That’s an IT solution. To turn it back into biology would simply require hig-tech gene sequencers.
    Ones which Sinister and Krakoa should have access to

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Apparently the X-Office liked vampire Jubilee a lot.

And there should be no depowered mutant after Mothervine. At least from the living ones. Wildside, Unuscione and Beak are mutants again, I don't know why other shouldn't be given the same treatment.
    Yeah its like Marvel is committed to keeping this thing still be a thing even after all the plots which should have been used to mass scale repower every one

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yeah its like Marvel is committed to keeping this thing still be a thing even after all the plots which should have been used to mass scale repower every one
    Since I’ve lost all sanity and have devoted my entire self-worth to this “Hickman mass-repower via Transmode” theory and we know Hickman came on board after JDW joined but before Gold and Blue ended, maybe he had a plan for the depowered mutants in mind so that meant Bunn had to change his original plan which was probably to use Mothervine to reverse every depowered mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Man, I even read that **** and I missed it lol
    Yeah, Dani said it in maybe one text bubble and moved on with her life. Anti-climatic as hell

The X-Men are like Ron Moore’s version of the cylons.

Tomorrow can't come fast enough.

wait what's tomorrow

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Oops, nothing. Forget this message.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 09-30-2019 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Oops, nothing. Forget this message.
    I will never forget you.
    Last edited by Snoop Dogg; 09-30-2019 at 10:28 PM.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Anyone else noticed that after Scott was cloned and his memories implanted the first thing he says is "Did it work?" Should he even know that anything had happened to him?
    Last edited by Shreene; 10-01-2019 at 04:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Anyone else noticed that after Scott was cloned and his memories implanted the first thing he says is "Did it work?" Should he even know that anything had happened to him?
    You mean after he was regrown from his own DNA? He was asking if the misson worked. He would know since the theory is Jean was downloading all there thoughts to Xavier and co who were uploading them to cerebro for the eventual rebirth.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I will never forget you.
    You must forget or phoenix will burn you down along with all that hasn't worked!!! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    You mean after he was regrown from his own DNA? He was asking if the misson worked. He would know since the theory is Jean was downloading all there thoughts to Xavier and co who were uploading them to cerebro for the eventual rebirth.
    Alternatively, his most recent "memory/mind/consciousness" download could have happened sometime between being given the assignment by Charles and Erik, and actually being dispatched with his selected team.

BANNED

Okay, that works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Somewhere in New York Sofia Mantega is waiting tables at her dead end diner job. A subtle gust of wind blows. She sheds a single tear. There is a news report on Krakoa in the background.

"They have forsaken me..."

She goes on to become a member of the new Friends of Humanity.
    This is how i read it. He died after completing the mission so he would have known the answer if his mind was uploaded after which is why their minds were uploaded before the mission
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 10-01-2019 at 05:19 AM.

BANNED

Like Annie said, it's only a day away.

Even if she didnt, he likely had his memories backed up before the mission, so he'd know about it