Page 360 of 434 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 6499
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Is the name of the murder mystery event just "Incoming"? That's a serious question. We might get an announcement regarding some tie-in minis related to the event. We already know Xavier, Magneto and Apocalypse will be relevant, so we might get some info on how the X-Men will be involved in whatever comes up.
    It's a one-shot.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    The press release for the panel said expect announcements but I'm not expecting anything about the wave 2 books beyond maybe a small tease.

We'll probably get some covers and teases for the wave 1 books. Artist for X-Men after Yu.
    There will be an Adam Kubert related announcement, but he might be taking over for Yu.

Wondering if everybody is ready for tomorrow......another "atomic bomb" is about to drop
    Last edited by Daedra; 10-01-2019 at 12:38 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Wondering if everybody is ready for tomorrow......an atomic bomb is about to drop
    maybe not. A strong finish would be nice tho.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    There will be an Adam Kubert related announcement, but he might be taking over for Yu.
    Cool. Love his art. Would be glad to see him on X books.

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    maybe not. A strong finish would be nice tho.
    I believe tomorrow is a red tagged issue so there should be some big twist or revelation

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I believe tomorrow is a red tagged issue so there should be some big twist or revelation
    PoX #6 is the third red issue, not HoX #6.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    that is POX#6 i think.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Expect a slow burn with a blue balls cliff hanger ending followed by a thread complaining about feats.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Expect a slow burn with a blue balls cliff hanger ending followed by a thread complaining about feats.
    the high gods said NO SPOILERS ALLOWED
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I enjoyed HOX more than POX
    very few X-men i cared on POX
    I hope POX last issue can be better, the cover looks amazing and I need a great twist.
    Attachment 87712
    I think it really just depends if you prefer the world building he's doing over in PoX over whether or not you're favorite characters shows up in HoX for a few panels. Me personally I really like the re contextualization of Moira, Xavier, and Magneto's past deeds and these secret alliances being forged (hehe). I really appreciated the detailed desperation of the 100 year war era, and I LOVE the type of high concept Sci-finess going on in the Ascension era.

HoX/PoX are just so good right now!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yupp, Loke13.
    I read a BC article which essentially commented that HoX/PoX is bloated and that HiX-Man didn't need 12-issues to tell this story.
    And usually I would agree with regards to stories from both DC and Marvel but...
    I think this story in particular (world re-building, in the past and world building in the present) excels because what is being told is well complimented by the way in which it is told/presented.
    What also "saves" it is the fact that it's weekly. Again, I would usually have major issues with that but, this story needed to be on the table and sooner rather than later.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp, Loke13.
    I read a BC article which essentially commented that HoX/PoX is bloated and that HiX-Man didn't need 12-issues to tell this story.
    And usually I would agree with regards to stories from both DC and Marvel but...
    I think this story in particular (world re-building, in the past and world building in the present) excels because what is being told is well complimented by the way in which it is told/presented.
    What also "saves" it is the fact that it's weekly. Again, I would usually have major issues with that but, this story needed to be on the table and sooner rather than later.
    Jude Terror went into the story ready to hate it.

BANNED

PoX is better to me.

You guys can check out their discussions on every issue (if you guys have enough time).
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 10-01-2019 at 02:12 PM.

PoX currently has my attention and interest a lot...HoX is still my favorite one though.