Page 361 of 434 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 6499
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp, Loke13.
    I read a BC article which essentially commented that HoX/PoX is bloated and that HiX-Man didn't need 12-issues to tell this story.
    And usually I would agree with regards to stories from both DC and Marvel but...
    I think this story in particular (world re-building, in the past and world building in the present) excels because what is being told is well complimented by the way in which it is told/presented.
    What also "saves" it is the fact that it's weekly. Again, I would usually have major issues with that but, this story needed to be on the table and sooner rather than later.
    I would really like to know what that authors definition of bloated is because that's a word I would use to describe Phoenix Resurrection or Disassembled. I can't tell ya how much fun I have reading over the data pages and being amazed at how much thought Hickman has put into this series on top of the story he's telling.

Any comic that takes me more than 15 minutes to read in its entirety and which I also then immediately begin to reread.....yeah, I can't agree that there's a lack of story there.

BANNED

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Jude Terror went into the story ready to hate it.
    "Jude Terror" is also some sort of F-tier attempt at a "comic fandom personality" trying way too hard. Starting with the pen name.

BANNED

Can't have Noseless Wolvie licking Cyclops and co. and grossing them out again. Lol
    20191002035251.jpg

Cyclops reaction is priceless.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Is it odd the uniform Xavier is wearing here is more like Cyke's?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Is it odd the uniform Xavier is wearing here is more like Cyke's?
    I think it's just texturized; in the interiors it just looks like a black suit, here it has lines.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    "Jude Terror" is also some sort of F-tier attempt at a "comic fandom personality" trying way too hard. Starting with the pen name.
    I usually enjoy him.

Going into HoX #6, I'm expecting to see some major developments regarding worldbuilding mixed with some action that will likely escalate in the Dawn of X titles. It would be fun to see some Summers family shenanigans for the set up of X-Men #1 and some slow burn developments between the council, seeing that mutants like Apocalypse, Sinister, Mystique, Selene, Exodus, Shaw, etc. are on Krakoa and with sizable influence and power over the grand operation of the Mutant Isle (Emma/Shaw/Pryde- Mauraders, Apocalypse- Excalibur, etc.). There's bound to be some conflict between those individuals and the other council members (Jean, Kurt, Ororo, Pryde, etc.).

Just typing this makes it read like a preview to the next episode of Power Rangers or something, jeez.
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

Jude Terror is an ouroboros of satire.

BANNED

You have invoked the terror and now he will rain on your hapless heads. Sinners repent.

BANNED

Only the Chad Rich Johnston can be summoned here via invocation.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Damn, Kallark will deadass do anything to pawn his job off to someone else.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Damn, Kallark will deadass do anything to pawn his job off to someone else.
    I mean, there's a valid heir to the throne out there too. I wonder how long it's gonna take her to come into play.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey