Page 368 of 434 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 6499
    BANNED

Link to the interview: https://youtu.be/l6t2lcWB5OQ?t=9905

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    You are a rockstar. I like Ben's energy.

Last page of X-Force 1. Hmm.
    Last edited by JB; 10-04-2019 at 03:04 PM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Yup that's what I meant, many of us suspected it wouldn't be roses and rainbows. I guess the sentence can be read both ways. :-)
    I think that after all is said and done, Hickman will definitely have contributed to giving Earth 616 more roses and rainbows for mutants compared to what previous writers have given the mutants, but at the same time, setting up a scenario which is likely to resort in all sorts of political intrigue and interesting disagreements among the mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    I think that after all is said and done, Hickman will definitely have contributed to giving Earth 616 more roses and rainbows for mutants compared to what previous writers have given the mutants, but at the same time, setting up a scenario which is likely to resort in all sorts of political intrigue and interesting disagreements among the mutants.
    Agreed. The mutants are being taken to a place they haven't been before and I find it to be a very dignified place. Of course it will have its problems and growing pains but it's so refreshing to see them standing somewhere new.

percy's voice and arms have too much testosterone i feel emasculated by this irl wolverine

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Agreed. The mutants are being taken to a place they haven't been before and I find it to be a very dignified place. Of course it will have its problems and growing pains but it's so refreshing to see them standing somewhere new.
    Exactatiously!!!
    This (the bolded) is what has me invested and interested in the future of the X-Men and Mutants.
    As comics stories go...there are, very rarely, any truly happy/idyllic long-lasting moments ....but this beginning puts them in a very positive position going forward.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

this series was probably the one I was the least interested in initially, but after the first hint what it will be about in hox/pox, and after this interview, I can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    percy's voice and arms have too much testosterone i feel emasculated by this irl wolverine
    his voice and arms make me want to pick this title up

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    this series was probably the one I was the least interested in initially, but after the first hint what it will be about in hox/pox, and after this interview, I can't wait
    Same. I was on the fence about this one but he pushed me over.

BANNED

One of these teenage mutants is gonna try to get a selfie with Apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    One of these teenage mutants is gonna try to get a selfie with Apocalypse.

Make it plain please... Silver Phoenix's Avatar

I will say, Hickman is doing something different but I can feel all isn't well by any means. Whenever anyone claims superiority over another, I believe you are begging for trouble... playing God has consequences.

There's some fine cracks in this stained-glassed image of paradise...

Quick question, I haven't read much yet but has it been addressed that all mutants have come to Krakoa? It would be interesting if a number of mutants chose to stay among humans...
    Last edited by Silver Phoenix; 10-04-2019 at 10:59 PM.
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."- Jesus
    John 14:6

Make it plain please... Silver Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Moira trapped all real X-men.
    The X-men in Krakoa are all pod people.
    Oooooo, I like this notion... that would be an interesting twist....
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."- Jesus
    John 14:6

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Phoenix View Post
    I will say, Hickman is doing something different but I can feel all isn't well by any means. Whenever anyone claims superiority over another, I believe you are begging for trouble... playing God has consequences.

There's some fine cracks in this stained-glassed image of paradise...

Quick question, I haven't read much yet but has it been addressed that all mutants have come to Krakoa? It would be interesting if a number of mutants chose to stay among humans...
    I mean technically that's the attitude humans have had against mutants from the start lol maybe this is a natural progression of that.

But I agree the Nation of Krakoa isn't meant to be seen as some Heaven like paradise "Is what we have here perfect? No. What is. But it's a start and a good one." I think you're meant to feel uneasy about it all I mean it's the birth of a nation. There's meant to be an overload of hope and pride to new ideals being realized but also the cold realization that nothing is perfect and there are going to be some flaws going forward that Xavier and mutantkind will have to address.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Phoenix View Post
    Oooooo, I like this notion... that would be an interesting twist....
    It really wouldn't tbh lol idk why a good handful of people want this to be the case.

But I guess technically majority of the island will be pod/egg people due to the ressurection process.