Page 372 of 434 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    Which makes no sense, the regular human will never be able to tell the difference between Electro and Magneto, not that they cared.

The problem comes from the shared universe, by definition Hulk, Spiderman, Sandman ect.. are mutants, they just werent born with powers, people should fear all of them.

But i get it that is part of a forced narrative, everyone is a snowflake in his own series so the focus is on those who were born with powers.

The sense of community is something personal, just because you have powers doesnt mean that you should feel obliged to other people like you.
    People hate Mutants because they were told to by the media.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    No all humans are into Orchis, absolute majorite doesn't know about it
    Never said all of them were but the ones with power are the ones aiming their nimrod canon at the Mutants.

Mutants have every right to react.
    Oh and then you have humans who are friends....or 'friends' like the avengers.

I'm not talking about all humans but the actions of the powerful few are the reason for X's reaction.
    All of humanity also went on about their business in the other nine lives Mutants were hunted to near extinction.

It's time to play ball and I'm definitely pro-Krakoa hahahahaha
    Last edited by Stormultt Divine; 10-06-2019 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I think mutants are human in every sense of the way with the only difference that they count with the Gen-X which can be passed on from Human beings who have it as a Recessive Gene, otherwise there would not be mutants at all, they show the same vices and virtues of humanity as a whole, even the one when a culture or nation seeks to survive forming it´s own identity and laws as a result of persecution, and sometimes talking as if the other nations and people are different from themselves. I like Krakoa in the sense that it´s interesting to see how a mutant nation is seeking it´s own identity would work in comics but not if it´s used as a sort of argument of mutants supposed superiority which I don´t think it´s Hickman´s point on his story anyway, lest remember HOX/POX was just the first Act of the story.

It´s funny but Mastermold from TAS was on point "MUTANTS ARE HUMAN" the irony is that both mutants and humans on X-men stories make the same mistake of thinking they are not.
    It's the very fallacy of creating devices to stagnate human evolution. Mutants are an evolutionary step in human advancement, just as larger brains, standing fully upright, and our agility with our hands and arms was an evolutionary step forward. Technically the mutants represent a period of chaotic change in the human genome, given enough time the mutant powers would eventually settle down into the most useful for human survival and advancement of the species as a whole.

It's inevitable that the prevalence of the X-Gene will continue to increase in humanity, but everyone is right, Mutants and Humans are the same species. Mutants are a genetic differentiation from Homo Sapiens.

It's not Homo Superior, it is actually Homo Sapiens Superior. Mutants are a part of the general Homo Sapiens genome, they are not a separate species, they are a subspecies within the same genome family.

This is why the creation of the Sentinels is always set out to fail humans and mutants both. Eventually the AI of the Sentinels will extrapolate that all humans are in fact a mutation of an earlier form of life, and that they will continue to mutate/evolve into the future. The only way to prevent the evolution of humans is to absorb them all into the machines themselves.

Anti-Mutant humans are those humans that fear the very science of their own evolution. Hence why so many anti-mutant bigots turn to religion as their excuse. They can justify their hatred of mutants by simply saying that mutants get their powers from Satan, this way they can dehumanize their mutant brothers and sisters and have an excuse for exterminating them.

Mutants are simply stating a simple fact, they are the next evolutionary step of the human race, the final form of that evolutionary step is yet to be determined, but they are definitely that step forward. Since the human race is doing everything in it's power to purge out mutants from their world, the only proper answer to this is to create a place where all the mutants can go to be safe from humanity.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Never said all of them were but the ones with power are the ones aiming their nimrod canon at the Mutants.

I'm not talking about all humans but the actions of the powerful few are the reason for X's reaction.
    All of humanity also went on about their business in the other nine lives Mutants were hunted to near extinction.

The funny part of this is that Captain America and the Avengers never actually reached out to Scott and Logan. This was Emma and Mystique all along, and they were simply trying to keep Scott and his team safe from the O.N.E. while Emma tried to figure out a way to save everyone.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

The usual human doesn't has many means to help mutants. I mean if billionaires Bezos or Musk wanted to invest all his money on hunting mutants, how a average joe would stop him?

I'm not against Krakoa, but the way they are doing leave me with cold feet

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    The funny part of this is that Captain America and the Avengers never actually reached out to Scott and Logan. This was Emma and Mystique all along, and they were simply trying to keep Scott and his team safe from the O.N.E. while Emma tried to figure out a way to save everyone.
    Lmao.

Oh wow so not even a business card was really given out, a mess !

The usual human doesn't has many means to help mutants. I mean if billionaires Bezos or Musk wanted to invest all his money on hunting mutants, how a average joe would stop him?

I mean I can see why this makes a few people uncomfortable but I think a tipping point was always gonna come someway, somehow for the mutants.

The average joe human can absolutely do something. Hold counter-protests, make sure homeless mutants have shelter, vote against anti-mutant laws, protest against anti-mutant politicians and policies etc etc. Of course they can’t stop Sentinels but they can do as much as humanly possible to help the most vulnerable in society.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    The average joe human can absolutely do something. Hold counter-protests, make sure homeless mutants have shelter, vote against anti-mutant laws, protest against anti-mutant politicians and policies etc etc. Of course they can’t stop Sentinels but they can do as much as humanly possible to help the most vulnerable in society.
    Exac-fokkin-tatiously!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Y'all remember the Emma/Mystique fuckery. But y'all don't remember the actual start of this run? Where Cap, Bucky and Black Widow reached out to Scott and Logan, but they turned them away.

After which Emma basically made it so that nobody knew what Scott's team was doing. Emma tried to save everybody(mutant speaking), that in the process fucked everybody over hella hard.

Niffleheim

Yep, if I lived in a crazy world like this with beings with powers broadcasting terms like the mutants are doing I would be enlisting immediately.

I'm not talking about all humans but the actions of the power few are the reason for X's reaction.

It's time to play ball and I'm definitely pro-Krakoa.
    I think the point is their human friends are useless and sit around when Mutants are being murdered. There even was a scene where the New Avengers just watched on T.V. while the X-Men fought Norman Osborn and were kicked out of the U.S.
    Last edited by ComeOnBunny; 10-06-2019 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Y'all remember the Emma/Mystique fuckery. But y'all don't remember the actual start of this run? Where Cap, Bucky and Black Widow reached out to Scott and Logan, but they turned them away.

After which Emma basically made it so that nobody knew what Scott's team was doing. Emma tried to save everybody(mutant speaking), that in the process fucked everybody over hella hard.
    What helping hand did Captain America give Cyclops? Just the fact that he wanted to talk while condescendingly telling him that he was only making things worse? And Bucky and Nat had time to protect a hate rally but couldn’t track down the X-Men to give them a little help? No one in that run offered anything to the mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post

Hmmmm....someway, somehow Emma was right here.

Don't ask me how, she just was.

Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    I think the point is their human friends are useless and sit around when Mutants are being murdered. There even was a scene where the New Avengers just watched on T.V. while the X-Men fought Norman Osborn and were kicked out of the U.S.
    LMAO oh god, I was just reading that mess the other day.

Logan literally was the only one to leave to go see about his family, rest of them just sat there.
    Ms. Marvel included (just throwing this in there, guys).

Mighty Member

Hmmmm....someway, somehow Emma was right here.

Don't ask me how, she just was.
    She got several mutants, including the Morlocks (Cause No pretty mutant can see ugly Morlocks from their ivory towers) murdered