Page 375 of 434 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385425 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 6499
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Why does Shogo look like a newborn?
    Best way to guarantee he never becomes Graydon 2.0 is to make him an eternal toddler. Xavier probably has Tempus following Jubilee around 24/7 resetting the kid.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Just wanted to make this larger for those still thinking there is a no human policy

Attachment 87988
    Who is the hottie with Psylocke?

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Who is the hottie with Psylocke?
    Goldballs. Looks like the casual version of his regular outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Casual, sensible mutant fashion available online soon.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Now I can see the belly, so yeah probably is goldballs

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Best way to guarantee he never becomes Graydon 2.0 is to make him an eternal toddler. Xavier probably has Tempus following Jubilee around 24/7 resetting the kid.
    Wasn't Shogo a hero in X-Men: Battle of the Atom. I know that story was a bit silly with future Jean and Beast in the Brotherhood, but I remember Shogo (Sentinel-X) was a hero in that story and a member of the future X-Men.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    The edginess of that storyline would be worthy of the 90's.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Wasn't Shogo a hero in X-Men: Battle of the Atom. I know that story was a bit silly with future Jean and Beast in the Brotherhood, but I remember Shogo (Sentinel-X) was a hero in that story and a member of the future X-Men.
    Yup he was. He's a human but apparently grows up to be a technological whiz kid.

The "Seasonal" seats/tables among the Council: I'm curious to learn what function they may have. When will they come into play? Are they literally tied to seasons, in terms of dominance? A rotation of influence/power?

Given that Emma was able to negotiate additional seats, when propositioned by Chuck and Erik, that seems to imply power/influence/ranking/station.

With that in mind, we know Emma will be recruiting Kate for the vacant seat at her table, presumably to balance out Shaw?

Anyone have any thoughts specific to the tables and how they'll function?

Will Powers Of X #6 have more pages? Someone posted on twitter that it was the "extra-length" finale.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    Will Powers Of X #6 have more pages? Someone posted on twitter that it was the "extra-length" finale.
    It’s the same length as HoX and PoX #1.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    However long it is, this series has been incredible. The collected trade is definitely going to be on my Christmas list this year.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    However long it is, this series has been incredible. The collected trade is definitely going to be on my Christmas list this year.
    I know, right? I already preordered it as a Christmas gift from me to myself <3. I wonder if there will be something more in TBP than we see in the issues.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    The "Seasonal" seats/tables among the Council: I'm curious to learn what function they may have. When will they come into play? Are they literally tied to seasons, in terms of dominance? A rotation of influence/power?

Given that Emma was able to negotiate additional seats, when propositioned by Chuck and Erik, that seems to imply power/influence/ranking/station.

With that in mind, we know Emma will be recruiting Kate for the vacant seat at her table, presumably to balance out Shaw?

Anyone have any thoughts specific to the tables and how they'll function?
    I thought about voting power according to the season. Like, in winter, each seat's vote is worth, let's say, one vote and a half.

That naturally depends on if they're taking into account north's seasonal cycle, south's cycle or Krakoa's very own cycle. For example, it's spring here but fall in the North. But who the hell knows what's the season in Krakoa?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Gonna be effing heavy. The taxes I'll have to pay might cost more than the book.
    "Cable was right!"