Page 377 of 434 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Xavier with his telekinesis in full swing.
    I think Magneto just giving him a ride.

Good looking cover. Where’s it from?

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Hi! Is it a new one? Is it from Panini Comics? they distribute marvel comics in Spain, and the art is from Larraz? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    OK Jean! I won't begrudge you the mini skirt anymore. I think it's a bit young for you, but honestly your super hot in it and I just can't bring myself to complain anymore. If you like wearing that skirt you go right ahead. In the end you are probably the only person in that group dressed appropriately for the tropical weather in Krakoa.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Apparently, it's an exclusive HOX #1 cover done for Lucca Comics and Games Festival 2019 by Pepe Larraz.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    The "Seasonal" seats/tables among the Council: I'm curious to learn what function they may have. When will they come into play? Are they literally tied to seasons, in terms of dominance? A rotation of influence/power?

Given that Emma was able to negotiate additional seats, when propositioned by Chuck and Erik, that seems to imply power/influence/ranking/station.

With that in mind, we know Emma will be recruiting Kate for the vacant seat at her table, presumably to balance out Shaw?

Anyone have any thoughts specific to the tables and how they'll function?
    I just guessed that it'll be like them alternating who is in charge of the day to day by season. No clear indication about they meaning behind it though.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Summer vs Winter = Traditional Good vs Traditional Evil

Autumn vs Spring is tougher but someone on reddit came up with the concept Autumn represents "Idealism" and Spring "Pragmatism" (since Xavier/Mags/Apoc are Autumn, and Apoc can be considered an idealist in some ways whether or not you agree with his ideology, while Spring is clearly the Hellfire Club/Trading Corporation and yeah they're all about kind of surviving, making deals, and prospering no matter what the situation may be)
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

I was hoping Hickman would talk about this on the X-Men Monday Questions.
    First X-Lady

I think that the seasons are simply a way to convey to Krakoa the idea of what each group represents.

It is an island, can not think or communicate in human concepts like us. But it sure understands the seasons. If Doug tries to explain "So this people is ruthless" Krakoa may not even understand the concept. But if Doug says "These people are like winter" is something Krakoa can understand.

I'll do it one more time...

I found the two series brilliant. Today I read something really elegant. Congrats !
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

Also, each season of three seats represents a particular group of interests, so there’d potentially be a situation where at least one member of each was necessary to reach a quorum.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

everything seems so quiet today, nobody hyped for POX#6?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I'm hyped for it to be over so we can get on with Dawn of X.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I'm hyped for it to be over so we can get on with Dawn of X.
    Yeah I think it's finally gotten to the point where everyone's ready for Dawn of X.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I wish I could elaborate more, but no..... not hyped anymore
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”