Page 379 of 434 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Straight Answer: This is the most excited I have been because it is the instance where I think I have almost no clue what might happen.
    Yeah! And I'm not expecting huge 'twists' in #6. If they are doing this right, PoX/HoX will be the foundation for what's to come. The 'required reading' for people wanting to jump in. I expect to see potential cracks in what they have built to be shown and then the next X amount of years, as they explore the new status quo to explore the potential victories and failures of this new 'dream'.

I actually like the weird disturbing aspects as it feels fresh. The X-Men haven't been this experimental in a very long time.

I also like the fact that this new Mutant 'world' is a bit off-putting to me as a 'human'. I like fiction that challenge the borders I've erected around what I consider 'right' and 'wrong'.

Quote Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
    Yeah! And I'm not expecting huge 'twists' in #6. If they are doing this right, PoX/HoX will be the foundation for what's to come. The 'required reading' for people wanting to jump in. I expect to see potential cracks in what they have built to be shown and then the next X amount of years, as they explore the new status quo to explore the potential victories and failures of this new 'dream'.

I actually like the weird disturbing aspects as it feels fresh. The X-Men haven't been this experimental in a very long time.

I also like the fact that this new Mutant 'world' is a bit off-putting to me as a 'human'. I like fiction that challenge the borders I've erected around what I consider 'right' and 'wrong'.
    6 is one of the red issues and every one of the red issue had stuff that hits like a truck. I think we should expect a fairly big twist

Mighty Member

POX 6 is up on comixology

Not yet in Europe.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Not yet in Europe.
    I always go on about a half hour before it drops and go to series details for the last book. Usually the new book is after and you can download it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    I always go on about a half hour before it drops and go to series details for the last book. Usually the new book is after and you can download it.
    It appeared in app a minute after I posted. I'll try your tip though.

I am going to miss the event reading that was PoX and HoX. It was nice every week having a big well done deep story that seem bring in the whole community together. Of course this week book lived up to the hype. Now the wait for 800 AM EST to talk about the book begins.

Oh yeah Dawn of X hype starts

Haven’t read POX6, saw some spoilers, but this is a more general question... can Moira be resurrected?

Considering implications, and process not being in effective in previous lives, could she be stuck in a loophole in her 10th life to no get to possible 11th?

I got the foreshadowing variant...really odd cover

BANNED

It seems Moira resets reality every time she dies rather then create alternate timelines. So if she dies there'll be no one left to resurrect her.

I just read the issue. Won't spoil it. I'll just say that this might be one of the most satisfying conclusions to an X-Men story I've read in years.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Reading Rosenbergs run amd then reading this series kind of makes me think they should have kept Emmas gift making humanity forget mutants.

That wasnt bad. But I was kind of left with the feeling of "oh ok no more pages to read".

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I got the foreshadowing variant...really odd cover
    What was odd about it? It was Sunspot sitting on the Shiar throne. Question is how things get to that point.

I hope nobody's expecting Blindfold's suicide at the beginning of Rosenberg's run to get undone?
    spoilers:
    Precogs are banned from Krakoa.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman