Page 39 of 434 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Sounds like this has been well planned out. The interview has me excited for what lies ahead.Can't wait do see what he has cooked up.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    UNGH block me daddy
    LOL...only if/when you (but mainly others) intentionally start to derail this thread with their overbearing whining and bitchery nonsense. I am not dealing with them...not today!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Honestly I don't think Hickman's interview could be any more perfect, or could describe a better approach to relaunching the X-franchise. I can't wait for mid-July to hear about the books and creative teams of wave 1 as well as the artists for Jonathan's flagship title - I hope the line doesn't get too bloated and cohesive storytelling is still a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    Honestly I don't think Hickman's interview could be any more perfect, or could describe a better approach to relaunching the X-franchise. I can't wait for mid-July to hear about the books and creative teams of wave 1 as well as the artists for Jonathan's flagship title - I hope the line doesn't get too bloated and cohesive storytelling is still a possibility.
    I am a little sad to lose Brisson, tbh. But yeah, very curious about who's going to be writing/starring in the next wave.

Jean back in her old attire, Mags is white again, but most of all is Emma back on the team!?

Bring. It. On. So ready for this and looking forward to learning more. So nice to see Monet and Emma, and Jean with some students. My ticket is purchased, bring on the new era!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I am a little sad to lose Brisson, tbh. But yeah, very curious about who's going to be writing/starring in the next wave.
    We may not be. Rumor has it that Rosenberg is involved in wave 1, Brisson may be too.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    We may not be. Rumor has it that Rosenberg is involved in wave 1, Brisson may be too.
    What roumer?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Let’s hope Rosenberg is just a rumor. I want to see well planned out ideas that are executed properly. Not good ideas executed poorly, like we’re getting right now.

Let’s tie this all up and refresh this franchise and no more rebooting series with number ones every year!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

If HiX-Man is spearheading the direction and plots (a la Claremont) then some of the more annoying tics by certain writers might disappear for good...we'll finally have cohesion and consistency across the line.

Matt Rosenberg, Tom Taylor and Leah Williams deserve another shot.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Kid is cute though.

But Bishop already has a daughter and her name is Hope...
    Hope has two dads, it’s just that one had an extreme version of tough love.

BANNED

Wow,I missed out so much.
    Like what I'm seeing here.
    But where the hell is storm?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    What roumer?
    A member here that is a retailer, and has been spot on with rumors, posted that retailers are pleased with the sales of Rosenberg's Uncanny and that he's getting a new book in the fallout of HoX/PoX. Unfortunately, I don't remember their username.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Matt Rosenberg, Tom Taylor and Leah Williams deserve another shot.
    I dunno about Rosenberg. I like his humor and ideas, but I also feel like he's had a few shots already and the same weaknesses with coherency and wrap-up keep poking through.
    Last edited by Anduinel; 05-14-2019 at 11:52 AM.