https://twitter.com/permanentphase_/...22164590759937

THERE IS A HICKMAN MANIFESTO
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    There.

There is a Hickman manifesto.

He's been wanting to see Jean in a mini skirt for a very long time.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Well and so.
    I have to say...I'm not surprised someone else thought and felt that way about the X-franchise. I think Utopia was the very last time they attempted anything new and forward-thinking but...editorial shortsightedness and the desire to "maintain the status quo" would always be the hurdle that stagnated the X-books...until now, that is.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Well and so.
    I have to say...I'm not surprised someone else thought and felt that way about the X-franchise. I think Utopia was the very last time they attempted anything new and forward-thinking but...editorial shortsightedness and the desire to "maintain the status quo" would always be the hurdle that stagnated the X-books...until now, that is.
    Krakoa is the opposite of utopia, the first is a cradle of life the second one was a ditch to go die into.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

There.

The sacred texts!

There.

I would LOVE to see a copy of that document. I have a feeling it would crash this forum for all the right reasons.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Could be ranked right up there with the "Tomino Memo" from the other side of the Pacific.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Astonishing Member

Well and so.
    I got into the X-books right around the time of AvX and yeah the drop in forward momentum leading up to and after AvX was noticeable and only got worse as the years went on. Definitely not helped by Marvel's targeted attacks on the X-Franchise because of Fox still having the film rights.

There.

I hope that person realises no-one else is in their Twitter thread and they’re talking to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    I hope that person realises no-one else is in their Twitter thread and they’re talking to themselves.
    No one ever does.

Well and so.
    Agreed x 100.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Quite a few of us have now read it. I heard the podcast earlier than I would have. Shouting into the void is much like any other shouting.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

The Resurrections can only occur bc of the Five. Hope, Goldballs, Eva and Elixir were all around but Proteus was dead. How exactly was he brought back and able to even be apart of this process? He was seen in the astral plane in Soule's Astonishing X-men but he wasnt back among the living when that ended. How was he resurrected with no body? HoX mentions that he is constantly being transferred to Xavier husks but thats only a possibiiity now bc he along with the Five clone Xavier with Proteous making the egg viable. If he was dead to begin with, then he couldnt have been used to make his initial egg viable

Speaking of which, how can an Xavier husk utilize Proteus' powers? If a Cerebro backup of Proteus' mind is transferred into the body, I dont see how it has the omega level power of Proteus

Im also assuming this is not the same Proteus that was defeated in AXM and on the Astral plane but the last recorded backup of him, which would have been pre-DPS prior to his death?

One more thing, it seems very inefficient that Proteus still burns out when he inhabits a physical body. Why hasnt they created a modified body to contain him? Why havent Josh and Hope been able to stabilize his mutation so that this is possible?
    Last edited by Havok83; 11-18-2019 at 01:17 PM.

They could have had Sinister create an Xavier clone for Proteus to be transferred into and then created more once the Five were established.

Or used a Shi'ar golem

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    They could have had Sinister create an Xavier clone for Proteus to be transferred into and then created more once the Five were established.

Or used a Shi'ar golem
    If thats the case then why even have the Five and their complicated dance if Sinister could be used to produce all the clones?