Page 53 of 434 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    It is normal. Everyone won`t be satisfied. I don`t like Morrison’s run at all but I hope that HiX-Man will be better.
    That isn't even worse thing that will happen , They are going to be people upset that always happens but they are going to pretend like the books before where not super mediocre. The most exciting thing about Hickman isn't that everything he touches is going to be amazing. It is that he is consistent storyteller with high upside. The highs will be higher and the lows will be solid. The last of era X-men we had Gold/Blue, Astonishing X-men, Follow by Extermination , Uncanny Disassembled , Age of X-man and Rosenberg Uncanny. We have a lot of barely average stuff with no big payoff memorable stuff. Other than X-men Red( for me) nothing really stood out. The frustrating part is some people will be killing Hickman stuff like it won't probably be a clear upgrade over what we have had recently

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    That isn't even worse thing that will happen , They are going to be people upset that always happens but they are going to pretend like the books before where not super mediocre. The most exciting thing about Hickman isn't that everything he touches is going to be amazing. It is that he is consistent storyteller with high upside. The highs will be higher and the lows will be solid. The last of era X-men we had Gold/Blue, Astonishing X-men, Follow by Extermination , Uncanny Disassembled , Age of X-man and Rosenberg Uncanny. We have a lot of barely average stuff with no big payoff memorable stuff. Other than X-men Red( for me) nothing really stood out. The frustrating part is some people will be killing Hickman stuff like it won't probably be a clear upgrade over what we have had recently
    I mean you have the fans who want to see the X-Men in a better place...and then you have Rosenberg Uncanny fans...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    I cannot wait to see some chucklefucks try to bully Hickman off of the X-Men, probably gonna be the same people that say Morrison’s run sucked
    Won't take more than the first issues of HoX/PoX for those people to show up. I'm just wondering which group will be the first.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Won't take more than the first issues of HoX/PoX for those people to show up. I'm just wondering which group will be the first.
    B...b...b...ut Emma Frost isn't EVIL! Jean Grey isn't the best at literally everything! THIS SUCKS! (Yeah, I have someone in mind)

Astonishing Member

Screenshot_20190710-073220_Marvel Comics.jpg

So the FF and destiny appear

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I believe this topic is about the covers. You probably should post this is the main thread on House of X/Powers of X: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...rs-of-X-reveal

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    I believe this topic is about the covers. You probably should post this is the main thread on House of X/Powers of X: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...rs-of-X-reveal
    That thread is closed

The return of Hickman's Christ Richards! Yes!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Considering that we have seen Sabretooth and Mystique fight with Johnny and Ben, probably Scott and Reed have the typical discussion of "These are under our jurisdiction".

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Scott and Reed finally meeting again. YEAAAAAA BOI

BANNED

Where is that from?

Is there a larger version? When you guys post images as attachments you can't barely read anything.

BANNED
    Last edited by Maestroneto; 07-10-2019 at 05:50 AM.

can larraz just draw an assload of adam warlock with gracia coloring it all for me before i die
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I must say Pepe looks as handsome as his drawings.