Page 7 of 434 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    BANNED

These Writers and Editors need to practice more decorum on Twitter. This is the only media where they feel the need to always attack and Troll fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Assgardian View Post
    Soooo... we think that's Elixir in the left? I hope so!
    Nah. Looks like a whole new class of cannon fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I love both covers but I would like to know a little more on Magneto´s part on this story because according to Jordan White Magneto is supposed to have a completely unexpected role and being an X-man is something he already has done:

I am also excited because it has been a long time since Jean, Scott and Logan were part of an X-men team at the same time, hope we can also see some of the rest of the X-men after Age of X.
    Dave Meltzer "Plans Change."

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    JDW is too cruel
    I think his tolerance for some has worn thin. I can understand his point. Certain Jean fans are always giving him a rough time (hint: I think they usually ship Scott and Jean). I spent time this morning arguing with some on twitter myself.

We can thank JDW for confirming that fact that Scott and Jean are no longer married. Granted, with this in mind he should have been prepared for trolling from some fans.

I am excited for Hickman's X-men and the previews give me Morrison vibes. I do not like that Jean is in an old costume and I don't understand why she would wear it. I hope there is a good reason for it and she gets a modern costume soon.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Dave Meltzer "Plans Change."
    I hope you are right
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I think his tolerance for some has worn thin. I can understand his point. Certain Jean fans are always giving him a rough time (hint: I think they usually ship Scott and Jean). I spent time this morning arguing with some on twitter myself.

We can thank JDW for confirming that fact that Scott and Jean are no longer married. Granted, with this in mind he should have been prepared for trolling from some fans.

I am excited for Hickman's X-men and the previews give me Morrison vibes. I do not like that Jean is in an old costume and I don't understand why she would wear it. I hope there is a good reason for it and she gets a modern costume soon.
    yeah, that is what I got from i: JDW is tired of shippers complaining to him. Specially baseless speculation.

This is the 2nd time he confirms the marriage isn't valid anymore;

I don't get the costume too, Scott and Magneto are from Bendis era, then 90s Wolverine and so 60s Jean?

BANNED

So then he should just make comics for just him an his friends then. Without us this industry collapses(it already is)

Astonishing Member

man I can't wait for both of these books everytime Hickman gets on a title it's always enjoyable for me lol he really excels at grandiose statements and ideas. Even if the plot ins up a dumpster fire at least we know it'll be endlessly quotable.

Although from the description of House of X it seems right up Hickman's alley. Xavier has a plan to bring his dream into reality and in classic Hickman fashion it'll backfire spectacularly.

Power x that was more of a wild-card I feel like that's where Hickman's love for sci-fi is really going to flourish.

I look at it this way House of X=New Avengers. Power of X=Avengers.

Two seemingly unrelated narratives that eventually converge and complement each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The Cuckoos' new design is incredible, so momma sharing is great, too. I stan.

But Magneto's undies are dead. God bless.
    Esme is back... again? I don't think that's Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    Esme is back... again? I don't think that's Emma.
    She's standing behind him, but it still looks like too big a height difference to be Emma.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Can't believe nobody's joked about the kid being Idie.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Amazing, Jean, Cyclops and Wolverine alive and on the same team after almost 15 years. Hopeful they at least talk instead of ignoring everything and acting like nobody came from the death. They should all have lots to talk about.
    I'm ready for Jean, Storm, Cyclops and Wolverine to be on a team together again. It's been too long.

I wonder if Hickman chose those 5 characters because the majority of X-Men history has basically revolved around them in some way.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

As much as I like the idea of the Marvel Girl aesthetic, why the hell is Jean wearing the SAME EXACT Marvel Girl costume? She doesn't need to. She can and maybe should wear a more modern version of it, but the same exact thing is a mistake. Mainly because of the outdated gloves and mask.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Hickman writing Magneto in White? First day buy..