Page 76 of 434 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 6499
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    How many pages is HoX #1?
    If I remember correctly HOX and POX #1 have 56 pages. If we ignore the advertising and everything else they have 44 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    The new Gen X series was really bad
    Naw.

Generation X had loads of heart and compelling interpersonal dynamics and hearkened to the tone of the original, but it was very aesthetically polarizing.

I enjoyed the art, but the fact that so many found it displeasing speaks heavily to the value and importance of a title's success being intrinsically tied to the VISUAL.

I'm more inclined to follow artists over writers (no disrespect my writer bebbehz, I love you but I'm a visual boy) and Generation X's unique style was an unexpected delight.

All that said, I really hope Monet and Paige being on those covers DOES in fact legitimately confirm their involvement in the story Hickman's weaving.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Naw.

Generation X had loads of heart and compelling interpersonal dynamics and hearkened to the tone of the original, but it was very aesthetically polarizing.

I enjoyed the art, but the fact that so many found it displeasing speaks heavily to the value and importance of a title's success being intrinsically tied to the VISUAL.

I'm more inclined to follow artists over writers (no disrespect my writer bebbehz, I love you but I'm a visual boy) and Generation X's unique style was an unexpected delight.

All that said, I really hope Monet and Paige being on those covers DOES in fact legitimately confirm their involvement in the story Hickman's weaving.
    I asked about Monet on an X-Monday, and JDW said he couldn't answer without spoiling what she's up to. So I think they're bound to be in it. How big their roles are is questionable given we haven't see much art for them. Again, unless it's being saved for when HOX 3 gets closer since it's the cover they first appear on.

The art on them or some exclusive interiors is what I wanna see most. Rather than 8+ pix of Metal Gal and the same variations of the group we've been getting.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-15-2019 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    How many pages is HoX #1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapfiryt View Post
    If I remember correctly HOX and POX #1 have 56 pages. If we ignore the advertising and everything else they have 44 pages.
    HOX #1 is 60 pages.

Waiting for a 10 pages Hickman Manifesto.

First wave of X-titles after HOXPOX will be called the Dawn of X.

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...-it-interview/
    Jordan: Hey there, gang! I am taking a powder this week again, as I am simultaneously swamped with HOX and POX plus prep for San Diego Comic-Con! Did you hear that we’re announcing the first wave of X-Books, DAWN OF X, there?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

So the finally wave will be Twilight of X and it'll be back to the salt mines?
    "Cable was right!"

Jean Grey v Emma Frost: Dawn of X

Good lord I hope this isnt a Resurrxion thing where the core books have the same naming convention with "Title" of X being how it goes

cream cheese bagel of x
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Good lord I hope this isnt a Resurrxion thing where the core books have the same naming convention with "Title" of X being how it goes
    New mutants of x, wolverine of X, x of X, adverb or adverb

BANNED

Age of X of X

Death of X²

Life of X and a man called X.

stop you demons. anyway, Jesus’ Seed Chip Zdarksy himself has sung his praises for Powers of X #1.

https://mobile.twitter.com/zdarsky/s...96935126835200
    Just read POX #1. Wow. Hickman's books read like he went into the woods for weeks and charted out a perfect lifetime for a world filled with ideas and emotions. My books read like I got trapped in a Starbucks washroom and the only way out was to finish a script.