Page 79 of 434 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Don't forget Leprechauneto!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornshattered View Post
    I thought it was Polato? Or Poneto? Or Maglaris?
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Magreeneto.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it's Havok with their powers.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

BANNED

Hickman would care for Havok as much as he did for Spider-Man or Wolverine in his Avengers run.

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if it's Havok with their powers.
    My headcannon was always that he wanted to be Lorna as opposed to being with her the poor woman.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Hickman would care for Havok as much as he did for Spider-Man or Wolverine in his Avengers run.
    *knock on wood*

Wow. Realizing that Hickman will most likely treat James “Logan” Howlett in his X-run like he treated James “Logan” Howlett in his Avengers run. Will chattermouth!Logan finally die?

The only B word I'll call my BUB is beautiful 😘
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

To be fair, he cared about Spidey in his F4 run, but in Avengers he had been replaced by Doc Ock.

BANNED

Hopefully Hickman doesn't waste any panel time on garbage characters like Havok/Polaris.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Hopefully Hickman doesn't waste any panel time on garbage characters like Havok/Polaris.
    Eh Hickman is probably gonna be at the helm of the X-Men for the next 3+ years I would hope that quite a few neglected X-Men get some panel time during that span.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    I know there’s a ton of Lorna stans but I’ve never come across someone that didn’t like her. Interesting. But anyway, Hickman’s love for huge teams/big concepts + being on for the long term = tons of space for all the expected favs. Besides, characters that may not get that much attention in Hickman’s ongoing could still get picked up in a ‘Dawn of X’ book.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I know there’s a ton of Lorna stans but I’ve never come across someone that didn’t like her. Interesting. But anyway, Hickman’s love for huge teams/big concepts + being on for the long term = tons of space for all the expected favs. Besides, characters that may not get that much attention in Hickman’s ongoing could still get picked up in a ‘Dawn of X’ book.
    Exactly. We still got Wave 1 to yet to be announced and then already finished planning out the Wave 2 books I can't wait to see what the team and solo books are gonna look like going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Exactly. We still got Wave 1 to yet to be announced and then already finished planning out the Wave 2 books I can't wait to see what the team and solo books are gonna look like going forward.
    If X-Cellent is anything to go by, it sounds like this era may have all new titles and teams that could be different spins on classic ideas. Even in HOXPOX, it sounds like Hickman is dealing with a big cast despite us only getting promotional art with the typical crew minus Storm plus Monet & Husk.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    My headcannon was always that he wanted to be Lorna as opposed to being with her the poor woman.
    That would certainly be an interesting twist.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

BANNED

If X-Cellent is anything to go by, it sounds like this era may have all new titles and teams that could be different spins on classic ideas. Even in HOXPOX, it sounds like Hickman is dealing with a big cast despite us only getting promotional art with the typical crew minus Storm plus Monet & Husk.
    I’m fully expecting to see a fresh take on Excalibur, and possibly Alpha Flight (if we’re dubbing it an X-Book that is). Both are titles that have been mentioned on various occasions by creators, and I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see them incorporated in the new era of X-Men, with a new direction and altered cast.
    Beyond that, a revitalised X-Factor Investigations could be really great, ideally with Bishop as lead or co-lead.

And yes I fully believe that there are more players in the HoX/PoX narrative than we’re lead to believe based on the covers. Interior art alone indicates that Armor, Colossus, Mystique, Sabretooth & Storm at the very least make an appearance, despite not being prominent figures on the covers, unlike the mysterious Metal Magik, or the Erik/Emma/Jean/Scott/Logan/Charles leads we’re accustomed to.
    Monet & Husk are a nice start, but I’m certainly hoping Hickman plays with a wider, and somewhat unexpected or underrated cast, when it comes to the X-Men. We’ve seen him work wonders with Manifold, Hyperion, Shang-Chi etc. I hope for the same with Sunfire, Frenzy or Polaris, bringing them up to par with their more iconic peers.

Wow. Realizing that Hickman will most likely treat James “Logan” Howlett in his X-run like he treated James “Logan” Howlett in his Avengers run. Will chattermouth!Logan finally die?
    Logan will be more important in the X-Men than in the Avengers but I still do not think he's a centerpiece.

I think that Spidey and Logan were in the team with Hickman basically because he was forced to do so and as soon as he could he took them off.