Page 86 of 434 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 6499
    Astonishing Member

So what's Moira's relationship with the X-Men? Especially the O5? I know her and Xavier have history but has she ever interacted with the other members of the X-Men?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Is logan and Jean dead again? Wonder if thell best there old respawning times
    Doubtful. There's no actual way that they're going to kill Jean, Scott, or Logan again so soon, if at all.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

stop saying the t word
    don't give me hope
    my one weakness
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Regardless what happens, Moira is Marvel’s most significant female genius and I’m glad we’re about to have her back.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    stop saying the t word
    don't give me hope
    my one weakness
    I know, buddy. I know. We'll get through this together.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Is this the first time we're seeing Piotr with the rest of the revealed cast? Not counting the cover with the floating heads, I mean. Happy to see him!
    Interesting sky. Feels Mars-y.
    He’s in one of the HoX previews.

Apocalypse confirmed to be the hottest new X-Man. I knew standing in the background during the main fight in Dissassembled would get him far
    Last edited by nandes; 07-16-2019 at 03:46 PM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I can confidently say I have no idea where the **** this story is headed let alone the next 3+ years lol
    Me too and that's awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I’m taking a stab at the idea that Proteus never existed. “He” was always Moira.
    Interesting idea.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Her shirt is black and has a pink triangle, which reminds me of a very famous villain.... just saying.
    Oh, good catch !

Couple more days until Saturday !

I've decided that Polaris merged with Krakoa during the events of Giant-Size X-Men and we've actually been seeing her on every cover of this all along.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    I've decided that Polaris merged with Krakoa during the events of Giant-Size X-Men and we've actually been seeing her on every cover of this all along.
    Holy **** lmao dont ever do this again

All-New Member

I think a combination of jean's extraterritoriality idea from X-Men Red and Apocalypse's island from X-Men Black combined with Krakoa in some way means that "X" is gonna tell everyone that Mutants can go to these new worldwide enclaves but the landscape will like, kill humans. And there's some built in teleporter business going on there too. Mutant passports likely. Make sure to reread Fatal Attractions to see what the underwhelming Moira news will be an extension of (probably the explosion of mutant births was her fault, like the x-gene went airborne cuz of her meddling or something). As for the Powers of X characters, as long as they kill Glob and Anole et al then I'll be happy. Who knows. Maybe it'll make Major X make some sense?

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    So what's Moira's relationship with the X-Men? Especially the O5? I know her and Xavier have history but has she ever interacted with the other members of the X-Men?
    Moira was only introduced in the Claremont era, so she never interacted with the O5 during their original run, but later stories have made it so that she was closely involved with Charles's operations, even though they had become estranged(romantically) for more than a decade by the time he was starting to form the team(Amelia Voght was his girlfriend at the time, also a later retcon, and largely forgotten in post-Lobdell canon).

However, in Claremont's run she was fairly close with the new team(first appearing undercover as a 'maid' before busting out a machine gun against that demon), particularly Banshee of course, but she also employed Lorna, Madrox, and Jean at various times at her Muir Island Research Center, not to mention is the legal guardian/adopted mother of Rahne, and had close contact with Kitty, Colossus, and Nightcrawler after their Mutant Massacre injuries, and later Excalibur at large.

It was also revealed that she tampered with Magneto's DNA when he was under her care after having been reverted to a baby at the end of the Silver Age(though it is also revealed that her tampering was essentially undone by the use of his powers, so he was still acting under his own free will for the most part). She worked with Beast and Charles extensively on the Legacy Virus, which she herself contracted eventually, and it was her research that enabled a cure to be found(after her death at the hands of Mystique).

She has been sorely missed in this modern era, with almost no human ally characters of note appearing. It will be interesting to see how Hickman resurrects her, though, as her death was quite definitive, and happen so long ago.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 07-16-2019 at 08:48 PM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    It was also revealed that she tampered with Magneto's DNA when he was under her care after having been reverted to a baby at the end of the Silver Age(though it is also revealed that her tampering was essentially undone by the use of his powers, so he was still acting under his own free will for the most part). She worked with Beast and Charles extensively on the Legacy Virus, which she herself contracted eventually, and it was her research that enabled a cure to be found(after her death at the hands of Mystique).

She has been sorely missed in this modern era, with almost no human ally characters of note appearing. It will be interesting to see how Hickman resurrects her, though, as her death was quite definitive, and happen so long ago.
    Airborne x-gene got out of the lab and made the mutant population explode. Or she did it on purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by ihateswine View Post
    Airborne x-gene got out of the lab and made the mutant population explode. Or she did it on purpose?
    What? None of that makes sense. The X-gene is embedded in the human genome from the Celestials long ago, it is not a modern lab-made thing(at least not in 616). The Legacy Virus anti-virus was dispersed through the air following Colossus's sacrifice, but that was after Moira was already dead.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!