Page 90 of 326 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 4879
  1. #1336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Your link is broken.

    This Week's Comics:House of X #5, GI Joe #1, James Bond 007 #11, Beasts of Burden HC vol 2

  2. #1337
    Extraordinary Member Fokken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    8,542

    Default

    oh wow oh wow oh wow thank Krakoa for free previews

  3. #1338
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    They have Warren's first appearance being in X-men #3, not #1?

  4. #1339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    They have Warren's first appearance being in X-men #3, not #1?
    Someone probably typoed. X-Men #3, Rom Annual #3, X-Men #3...

    This Week's Comics:House of X #5, GI Joe #1, James Bond 007 #11, Beasts of Burden HC vol 2

  5. #1340

  6. #1341
    Chris-chan of X-fans Maestroneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    5,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Someone probably typoed. X-Men #3, Rom Annual #3, X-Men #3...
    Maybe Rom Annual had a backup with some of Sam’s siblings.

  7. #1342
    Incredible Member Hi-Fi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    883

    Default

    I see both Banshee and Cypher have been saved from Rosenberg and Soule.

    Also, SAGE. You know we have something good when SAGE is opening a book.

  8. #1343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    I see both Banshee and Cypher have been saved from Rosenberg and Soule.

    Also, SAGE. You know we have something good when SAGE is opening a book.
    The Secretariat is validated. Here's to darknessatnoon and timbox

  9. #1344
    Incredible Member Hi-Fi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    The Secretariat is validated. Here's to darknessatnoon and timbox
    A toast to Tessa's followers.

  10. #1345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Maybe Rom Annual had a backup with some of Sam’s siblings.
    Husk's appearance is accurate, so far as I'm aware. The repeating threes might be what caused the typo re: Warren's appearance.

    This Week's Comics:House of X #5, GI Joe #1, James Bond 007 #11, Beasts of Burden HC vol 2

  11. #1346
    Astonishing Member Silver Fang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,354

    Default

    For the fans, here's larger pages.



  12. #1347
    Astonishing Member Silver Fang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,354

    Default




    POX


  13. #1348
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,215

    Default

    Also, we have confirmation the new female character is a spoilers:
    Rasputin
    end of spoilers.

  14. #1349
    Astonishing Member Silver Fang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,354

    Default



  15. #1350
    Chris-chan of X-fans Maestroneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    5,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Also, we have confirmation the new female character is a spoilers:
    Rasputin
    end of spoilers.
    Might be her codename.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •