Page 98 of 434 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by fridric View Post
    Well, I don't understand it. About HoX why don't you(anyone) talk about Moira who is the main antagonist(it seems)??? Anyone has anything to say about her or you're so shocked you can't say anything???
    I mean, for ME, I'm not talking about her because I've no idea what capacity she's being used. <shrug>

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    We got all this info months ago, and whatever the reaction was was said then. Until people get to read at least a page of story or even a line of a solicit that gives any more insight into what Moira is doing, there isn't any more to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I mean, for ME, I'm not talking about her because I've no idea what capacity she's being used. <shrug>
    Basically this.

We've seen some art, but she's not had any scenes or lines that prompt enough discussion yet. Hell we saw some exclusives of Destiny, and she's said to be in this. It leads to a little speculation on if she's in flashbacks, visions, or if she's actually gonna be brought back. But because all we have is covers & 1 textless panel, there's not much deepness you can get into.

Spectacular Member

I think we can speculate about what we had so far and we could try to tell the implication of Moira in all of this. We could suggest some theories even if we didn't see HoX1, right?

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

I just hope that every character is given something to do, I liked Utopia, but it felt like characters like Storm and Psylocke, maybe Iceman, others, just made cameos sometimes. I'd prefer they not show up at all...

(although now that I look back I see they managed to divide it up and give each one his 'moment', like PSylocke vs. sisterhood in that one issue, Nightcrawler in Second Coming, Rogue had a plot with the x-kids. etc.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by four4elements View Post
    I just hope that every character is given something to do, I liked Utopia, but it felt like characters like Storm and Psylocke, maybe Iceman, others, just made cameos sometimes. I'd prefer they not show up at all...

(although now that I look back I see they managed to divide it up and give each one his 'moment', like PSylocke vs. sisterhood in that one issue, Nightcrawler in Second Coming, Rogue had a plot with the x-kids. etc.)
    No, you're right. A common complaint during the Utopia era was that almost nobody mattered. It also started the trend of team books being secret solos (Fraction's run was a Cyclops solo, Legacy was a Rogue solo, etc.)

Extraordinary Member

I think we can speculate about what we had so far and we could try to tell the implication of Moira in all of this. We could suggest some theories even if we didn't see HoX1, right?
    People did. Go ahead if you want to get something started by giving yours and see if anyone follows.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    People did. Go ahead if you want to get something started by giving yours and see if anyone follows.
    Why not? So I want to be practical about this:
    1) Charles discovered a shocking thing about Moira
    2) Apoc is Moira's lover
    3) Krakoa is involved and it has the skills to absorb mutants energies/life(maybe mutation too it's my opinion for this event)
    4) On one cover we saw Moira in multiple different form like a kaleidoscope and one of her form took my attention: she's dressed as Apocalypse
    Theories:
    What I can deduce with my torture mind is Moira was an Horse(wo)man of Apoc all this time!
    Moira has studied Krakoa and we knew there will be a Deadly Genesis reference/implication in this event(Vulcan is seen). Maybe Moira used Charles to trap the mutants on Krakoa in order to do something for her own interest: see the last cover of HoX where she seems having powers. I can imagine she want to save her son Proteus in using mutants' powers??? Well it could be BS but what is her ultimate purpose if not trying to save her son?

Fantastic Member

Moira is apocalypse’s sister/mummadrai/lover/employee ?

Astonishing Member

Why not? So I want to be practical about this:
    1) Charles discovered a shocking thing about Moira
    2) Apoc is Moira's lover
    3) Krakoa is involved and it has the skills to absorb mutants energies/life(maybe mutation too it's my opinion for this event)
    4) On one cover we saw Moira in multiple different form like a kaleidoscope and one of her form took my attention: she's dressed as Apocalypse
    Theories:
    What I can deduce with my torture mind is Moira was an Horse(wo)man of Apoc all this time!
    Moira has studied Krakoa and we knew there will be a Deadly Genesis reference/implication in this event(Vulcan is seen). Maybe Moira used Charles to trap the mutants on Krakoa in order to do something for her own interest: see the last cover of HoX where she seems having powers. I can imagine she want to save her son Proteus in using mutants' powers??? Well it could be BS but what is her ultimate purpose if not trying to save her son?
    That was the last cover of Powers of X. The last cover of HoX is Storm looking badass with Emma and Exodus.

that x-women cover was a giant bait thanks marvel

that's okay tho cuz BEAST FEET YEET
    Last edited by Snoop Dogg; 07-18-2019 at 09:24 AM.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

From @martegracia twitter:
    D_xUqt1UcAAncHk.jpg

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    From @martegracia twitter:
    D_xUqt1UcAAncHk.jpg
    Imagine believing Hickman's lies that he doesn't like FF.

Imagine being that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Mystique is such a waste of space

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I didn't save the first half of the X-Women cover. Wanted to compare. RIP.
    "Cable was right!"