7 33.33%
  • Summer

2 9.52%
  • Fall

9 42.86%
  • Winter

3 14.29%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Don't forget rainy season and dry season... both of which can be a huge pain in the A at their most extreme.

But here in Holland, my favourite season has to be spring, because everything seems to either come alive or awake from its winterly slumber, and the weather is generally pleasant. I'm not a summer person, I don't do all that well in the heat. Autumn makes me melancholic because of all the leaves falling. Winter is A-okay as well for completely different reasons than spring, so I guess winter would be my second favourite season.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Autumn. The end of the humid, bug-ridden dog days of summer. Sitting on my porch with a seasonal beer and a book becomes much more enjoyable.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Fall, spring, winter, and summer, in that order. I guess I like the in-between seasons better than the full on seasons. Fall and springs are usually more mild in their temperatures, though I like to sometimes crack open my window when its a nice 30 degrees farenheit. Very refreshing!
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Anything but summer. I have an auto immune disorder (Hashimoto Syndrome) and one of the effects is sweating. So I HATE summer with a passion because adding heat to my condition make me miserable. I work a 24 / 7 job and because of this I choose to work the nightshift just to avoid the heat of the day even though I have more than enough seniority to get dayshift.

Fall. I can't stand too much heat, yet we have the potential to get some pretty nasty winters as well. Fall is just the best balance. And I love the colors, and I basically celebrate Halloween from the end of September through all of October.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El