Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    In issue, they said Wonder Man did join in Avengers #9, something like "he joined our ranks only to destroy us from within".

Years later when he returned to the living, they made it seem like Simon never officially joined the ranks, and even then it took years to become an "official" member.

But I count Wonder Man as joining in issue #9.
    If that's the case, the answers become Hawkeye and Black Knight. Number 10 actually gets a bit muddy as Hawkeye, Quicksilver and The Scarlet Witch were all announced at the same time, but it seems like the twins were recruited before Hawkeye broke into the Mansion.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    If that's the case, the answers become Hawkeye and Black Knight. Number 10 actually gets a bit muddy as Hawkeye, Quicksilver and The Scarlet Witch were all announced at the same time, but it seems like the twins were recruited before Hawkeye broke into the Mansion.
    Yes. The twins had to come from Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Hmmm...

I got one...
    What were the first and last appearances of She-Hulk's pink convertible?
    The answer is...

1st Appearance: Marvel Two-In-One #88

Last Appearance: Avengers #222 (coincidentally, my first Avengers comic)

Some scenes of the car from Avengers #221 and 222 can be seen here.

And the fate of her car?
    She gained the Cadillac as a payment for doing commercials for a used car dealer in MTIO #88.
    After she cut Hawkeye's cab off (before they met), he took an arrow to the car in a fit of road rage, shorting out the electrical system. (#221)
    The next issue, she was seen trying to fix the car. Getting frustrated, she pounds the car into scrap and tosses it in (or rather, on) a trash can.

"There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Wonder Man doesn’t count as avenger 6?
    Oooooo. Didn't think about that. IIRC, OHOTMU didn't have him in that order, but I'd have to reread that issue to see if Wonder Man actually joined or not in his first outing.
    I reread the issue; whether Wonder Man actually joined in his first outing is highly ambiguous. I don't think anyone could win an objective argument over it, so I'd say go with that's supported in the title, that shows Wonder Man actually joining after his resurrection.