Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

She doesn't seem to have the scar on her eye anymore. I didn't like it on her, it is iconic on Cable but in Hope it made me feel like they were making her to much of a copy of Cable.
    they are similar but not the same person, Hope shouldn't be just girl Cable.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    She doesn't seem to have the scar on her eye anymore. I didn't like it on her, it is iconic on Cable but in Hope it made me feel like they were making her to much of a copy of Cable.
    It seems to be even more redundant since they went and brought in Kid Cable now.

Astonishing Member

I liked this issue for Hope.
    I have the uneasy feeling this is going to put a target on her back sadly.
    I think she's most at home with a target on her back honestly.

As they should. With Cable dead and gone, if ever there was a character that should have been his legacy, it was Hope. It would have been an interesting development for her had they followed through with it

As for her scar, its hard to tell from that image if she even still has it. The one closeup she got in the book was of the side of her face opposite the scar

Hope literally becoming a messianic figurehead, with her "apostles" too, is a nice payoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    3 of the 5 are Omega. Eva being really close to being one as well.
    I was just thinking last night that they may all be omega, with Eva and Fabio left off the chart in HOX #1 because that would have seemed a little too conspicuously weird before this issue, at least for Fabio.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    If they had added one more it would have been Hope and the Five Lights 2.0
    Technically Proteus is inhabiting an Xavier body. And Xavier is implanting memories inside all of the pod people

So there are at least 6 mutants involved in the process

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Technically Proteus is inhabiting an Xavier body. And Xavier is implanting memories inside all of the pod people

So there are at least 6 mutants involved in the process
    Though since Proteus can use the mutant powers of the bodies he inhibiting then he might be trained to replace Xavier in implanting memories.

Whatever happened to Hope's Cable scar? She had it pre-HOX but its gone in the current era

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Transonic and Idie is who stood out the most to me. But there are so many mutants now. Each getting a book is impossible. So I would prefer writers not invent new ones. If they need to create new mutants, it would be better to be villains especially since they have been making most x-men.