Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The worst is not that, the worst is when Aaron had her dressed in HFC's Black Queen.

She is 14 years old, he was creepy as ****. And I do not know how old Quent Quire is but when they started dating they also had to have an important age difference.
    Oh lord I'm not that far in. I really disliked Wolverine and the X-Men though so I've been kind of dreading this part of the re-read.

I really like Oya and hope they use more of her.

None of the Five Lights are currently dead. Kenji didn’t die at the end of Storm’s run, and it basically came down to the power of friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    None of the Five Lights are currently dead. Kenji didn’t die at the end of Storm’s run, and it basically came down to the power of friendship.

Kenji is my fav among them and I would like to see him return. Transonic and Primal were also cool to me and I hope they start appearing more regularly. I liked Oya's look and background but found her powers to be super-bland. Velocidad was always my least favorite. His powers and personality just didn't do it for me.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Love Hope and that she was brought back but I fear for her future considering UXM

Its about damn time she got a new costume though. I cant believe she is still wearing her rags from Second Coming

The five lights are pretty cool but Velocidad was the weak link to me.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    The five lights are pretty cool but Velocidad was the weak link to me.
    Agreed 100%.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Its about damn time she got a new costume though. I cant believe she is still wearing her rags from Second Coming
    Eh, considering how many people are still wearing the training uniform or some variant of it I guess it shouldn't be a total shock... besides, it's a neat mashup of Cable's cape look mixed with Jean's green costume IMO.

I kind of liked WoR UXM 1's portrayal of Hope. I like the fact that she just doesn't care what Grampa Scott has to say, she just says I am going to go hang out with Magik and screw you. I like her attitude better than Alex's, she doesn't whine about things, she just says screw you and walks away. Haha, I love that she can get on Scott's nerves with barely any effort on her part.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Hope is awesome, the fact that some people complain so much about her only makes everything better

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I kind of liked WoR UXM 1's portrayal of Hope. I like the fact that she just doesn't care what Grampa Scott has to say, she just says I am going to go hang out with Magik and screw you. I like her attitude better than Alex's, she doesn't whine about things, she just says screw you and walks away. Haha, I love that she can get on Scott's nerves with barely any effort on her part.
    Well, shooting in the eye requires some effort.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Well, shooting in the eye requires some effort.
    And not caring that you maimed your own grandfather doesn't...if you're a psychopath.

I think if Hope had her lights with her she would be more empathetic. They helped her in those things.

BANNED

Hope should have been Jean reincarnated. She lost her purpose after AvX and at least we wouldn't have to endure certain forced relationship, becuse Jean would know what kind of man Bishop truly is.

Quote Originally Posted by 404ArgeTal View Post
    Hope should have been Jean reincarnated. She lost her purpose after AvX and at least we wouldn't have to endure certain forced relationship, becuse Jean would know what kind of man Bishop truly is.
    The relationship would have happened regardless bc they are brainwashed and their past histories are currently irrelevant