Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Angel #0 announced: Boom studios surprise launching new buffyverse book

Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike

I added this book to my pull list as soon as I saw the announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by karatattoo View Post
    I added this book to my pull list as soon as I saw the announcement.
    I was on to my LCS adding War of The Realms stuff to my pull list, I saw Angel and added it immediately, My LCS are being kind enough to reserve a copy of #0 for me
    Pull List:

I'm pretty excited for Captain Forehead's big debut. I'm curious if he's gonna be a solo-act at the start or is he gonna have a support system already.

Anyone else read Angel yet?
    Pull List: