Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Anyone else read Angel yet?
    I bought it today and thought it was decent but underwhelming. Here's hoping issue #1 is a better start.

Angel #1’s Out, I really enjoyed it- Even got the One Per Store variant
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

I like Lilith more than Fee-Fee. She seems to reference the biblical Lilith which is interesting.

I have a theory about Mara being a preturned Darla but feels too out there.

I'm still not sure about him being in Sunnydale.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 05-29-2019 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I like Lilith more than Fee-Fee. She seems to reference the biblical Lilith which is interesting.

I have a theory about Mara being a preturned Darla but feels too out there.

I'm still not sure about him being in Sunnydale.
    I have some great news: Winifred Burkle. Fred returns next issue, The First of Original Angel Investigations to return
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/05...el-1-spoilers/

Im curious/excited about Fred's intro.

https://www.newsarama.com/45657-buff...hellmouth.html
    Buffy/Angel: Hellmouth coming soon in September
    Pull List:

I read issue 2 today and not much happened. We did get to see Fred tho and we got confirmation on who lilith is.

I read issue 2 today and not much happened. We did get to see Fred tho and we got confirmation on who lilith is.
    I REALLY liked this issue, hell I’m loving the run.
    Pull List:

Pull List:

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    I REALLY liked this issue, hell I’m loving the run.
    I'm not hating it, i'm just unsure of it so far.

Angel #6: SPIKE GOES TO LA WHILE HELLMOUTH OCCURS

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...spike-arrives/
    Pull List:

Anyone read issue #3 yet?

Anyone read issue #3 yet?
    Yeah i loved it, also News: GUNN TO DEBUT IN #4
    Pull List: