Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spectacular Member

Re: MODOK - they're actually making an animated series with him on Hulu, which, along with some other animated shows, will be part of MCU canon (despite being animated).

Kind of a shame we won't get to see a live-action version of him though. (Although I've always felt, if they were going to include him, it'd probably have to be in something like GotG, just because of how silly he looks; it'd be hard to take him completely seriously in live-action without some intense lampshading)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinjonator View Post
    Re: MODOK - they're actually making an animated series with him on Hulu, which, along with some other animated shows, will be part of MCU canon (despite being animated).
    I have heard absolutely nothing about the Hulu shows being set in the MCU. I highly doubt that's the case.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

High Evolutionary
    Masters of Disaster
    Madame Hydra
    Mandarin
    Graviton
    Nitro

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jinjonator View Post

Kind of a shame we won't get to see a live-action version of him though. (Although I've always felt, if they were going to include him, it'd probably have to be in something like GotG, just because of how silly he looks; it'd be hard to take him completely seriously in live-action without some intense lampshading)
    I hope it's like the version of the old SuperHero Squad Show